CBTL Bistro food that helps me to walk on two foot

IMG_3951
Why the title ??? because I felt tipsy after attending that event in Prive and I’m glad that Raffy Pekson invited us to have a short break before going home, because some of us drank too much during the party, I’m glad that there’s a CBTL at the other side of the street, we stop by there and took a rest before heading home. It was around 12am already and we want to make sure that all our senses are back to normal, Its funny that they alcohol kick started to run through my nerve and I felt a bit light weight.

I told them that I just need something heavy just to push all those liquid in my tummy and digest something that is a real food.

I’m glad that the beef tapsilog at CBTL did help me walk on my two foot again, plus I didn’t order a coffee with it because it will just add more acid and I might get stomach ache after.. I just don’t want coffee and alcohol mix inside my tummy.

IMG_3949

This Moroccan mint tea is also a good drink before going home.

Thanks CBTL Bistro!