Have you tried Gonuts Donuts Choco Cookie Butter?

53d766169ad811e38f7312f452da4cc0_8
This goodies arrived here at home and it was from Gonuts Donuts, at first I thought that they will be sending a box of donuts, when it arrived I noticed that the box is heavy and I thought that donuts now are made of heavy metal but when I opened the box, I saw 4 jars of their new product – the choco cookie butter sandwich spread with two versions, crunchy and creamy.

I already quit in the choco spread because I’m banning myself for eating too much sweet, I’m not sure why they created this product maybe because that many people are having more craves of that speculousius spread that is going viral in social media, maybe this is the answer for the crave for the choco and cookie fans.

I tried tasting it and I thought that it is sweet..I just can’t deny that it tastes like Oreo, but I hope its not Oreo. The kids love the flavor because of the cookie taste, me as a parent, approve the less sweet flavor of the chocolate.

When I received this..I don’t have any clues where to buy or the price.
But after a month, I finally saw their products now sold in their branch.

I saw it in their SM Megamall branch


IMG_5648
IMG_5646
IMG_5647
Here are the price.

PHP 239 for the big jar and PHP 109 for the small jar.
whoa..I didn’t expected that it will be expensive for a spread.

If I wil l choose.. I love the creamy spread.

To Gonuts Donuts, thanks so much for sending a cookie butter spread gift