Kariton Revolution 2014 exhibit in SM City Bacoor

IMG_5510
Photo taken March 3, 2014

I posted already my coverage of the Kariton Revolution 2014 here in my blog, you can read my coverage in Cavite City here at http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/2014/03/efren-penaflorida-jr-leads-3rd-year-of.html .

I volunteered to cover the event in Cavite City, I’ve waited for several days for the details and event info, I also invited my co-bloggers who lives here in Cavite to come and cover the event, at first that we thought that the event will be in the vicinity of Bacoor, we’re hoping also that the event is in SM Bacoor, but then a day before the event, I received already the full details and we learned that the main event is in Cavite City.

My co-bloggers won’t able to make it because its far from our location, but I volunteered to go there and I’m glad that Jeman is available to join with us. But before that, I discovered that there’s an event program and exhibit in SM City Bacoor, but according to the program schedule that I received, there will be an exhibit and awarding of the art contest winners here in SM City Bacoor in the afternoon.

I attended the event in Cavite City, but I didn’t make it to the event here in SM City Bacoor, because I went to Makati after the coverage. But its nice to see that they extended the event here all the way from Cavite City.

here are some photos that I took.

IMG_5511
Kariton Revolution sign

IMG_5512
Detailed info about their relief effort in Tacloban

IMG_5513
Info about Efren Penaflorida Jr. award from CNN Heroes 2009

IMG_5514
About his foundation – the Dynamic Teen Company

IMG_5515
Stage area



IMG_5518
photo of Efren accepting the award of CNN Hero 2009