My Flickr PRO is now expired

my flickr set
It's the time that I always afraid of, my Flickr PRO going bye bye for another awesome year, I don't know if ever I will renew it again for this 2014, the subscription is starting to be a pain in my wallet already, in the first few months of the year I always encounter lots o renewals for my domains, hosting and also this Flickr PRO subscription.

I'm very happy with their service, but I guess its time for me to save up and maybe renew this next time.



flickr renew
Here's Flickr's notification and its already March 25th and I am still under their Flickr PRO system. They haven't deactivated yet the PRO account.

Or maybe there's a glitch in their system? hmmm


flickr history pro

And here's my history of Flickr PRO.. ohhhh that was 2010 for my 1st time PRO account.

If Flickr continues my PRO account til next month..then I should thank them for the awesome adjustments.
It's time to use my Flickr wisely

anyone here under Flickr PRO account ?

Follow me on Flickr - www.flickr.com/popazrael