Shine Bakery and Café in SM Aura–girls giggles when they see cup cakes

IMG_5617
I joined a dessert session after our heavy meal in Yabu in SM Aura, after our dinner, Lace told me to research for the best dessert here in SM Aura, I told her there’s an ice cream store at the basement area of the mall. I went to the loo for awhile and told her that we’ll meet there at the basement.

But then I can’t find them at the basement and I saw that the ice cream store is gone hahahaha. I texted her and she replied that they are in Shine.

IMG_5623

I’m not familiar with “Shine” I’m not sure if it’s a clothing store or a shoe store, so I went to the nearest electronic touch screen directory and I learned that it’s a café. Then I realized that the girls might want to drink some hot coffee over a muffin or a slice of cake.

IMG_5612
When I arrived in our table, I saw lots of colorful cup cakes and choco cakes, and then I noticed that the two girls with me on the table started to giggle and so busy taking photos of the food. I was so full that night and I can’t even drink a hot coffee, but I took a small bite of that cup cake with cream cheese on top. I told them I have tasted this kind of cupcakes, but I mentioned that Shine’s version is good too.

IMG_5610
The giggles didn’t stop.
We ate one plate and we took home the other plate of cake and rest of the cup cakes.

and then…the two girls still giggles because they are taking home Shine’s delight.

IMG_5611
Lace’s hot tea.

IMG_5614
Our dessert of the month!

According to this article - http://lifestyle.inquirer.net/152576/chef-couple-let-their-culinary-imagination-run-wild-with-shine

Shine Bakery and Café is owned by Rob and Sunshine Pengson.

here’s a close look of our cupcakes

IMG_5618

IMG_5619

IMG_5622

Check out Shine Bakery and Café Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ShineBakeryCafe