Tribute for my failed morning glory

I didn't expected that I'll be hanging my neck the whole day, My morning is so beautiful because my 3 year old son jumped in my bed and he wrestled me just say "good morning daddy!", then I went down to my workstation and my wife greeted me nicely and I just noticed that our wall clock is gone, they pulled it out because the batteries are already dead, then I checked the time on my laptop and it was 9:30am already,

I opened my email, Facebook and Twitter to check some updates and messages and then I was greeted with a Facebook message informing me with a news that I usually hate... pftttt my morning went from good to kaput!

but..
I'm glad that everything is okay from my end and I'm already comfortable with the answer that I'm waiting for.

My problem is that I answered the "okay, alright" nearly 1am in the morning.

I mentioned that it will end there and I moved on.

- end of tribute