A food side trip in Good Taste - Azalea Residences Baguio family vacation part 9

IMG_6364
March 29, 2014 – After a long tour around Baguio, me with Team Seatsfortwo decided to ride the taxi and visit Good Taste and CafĂ© by the Ruins.

It was around 6pm when we arrived here in Good Taste, the taxi driver told us that CafĂ© by the ruins is located at the back of Eurotel next to Good Taste. I’ve been to Baguio twice a year and once this year, but I haven’t tried CafĂ© by the ruins yet. I was hoping that we can visit that night but we decided to go back to our hotel – Azalea’s Residences Baguio for our group dinner.

P3290206
I learned that Good Taste have another floor located at the 6th floor of this building. I told the lady staff that we will just take our order from the ground floor, but she told us to try the new upper level of the restaurant. I told her that taking order might takes time, she said that the service is much faster from the upper level. I believed in her…but then….the service is a bit slow because the food and cakes are located from the ground floor hahahaha.


P3290205
Team Seatsfortwo ordered some cakes… and me for team Merryland ordered our own cakes too, I always tell them that the cakes here in Baguio are very affordable and with a good serving.

I was so excited to eat their cakes that night.


P3290207
Window view from the 6th floor.
You can see SM Baguio from here.


P3290208
Nice chandelier-like light at the upper level.

P3290209
Here’s our lady staff of Good Taste taking our orders.

P3290211
Don’t forget to order the carrot cake!

P3290212
ahhahaha! my boy is bit sleepy…but he got some energy when he saw some fireworks display from the window.

P3290215
Here are the cakes ordered by Team Seatsfortwo
I can identify a carrot cake, chocolate moist cake, custard cake..and last, I’m not sure if it’s a casava cake. Each cakes are priced at PHP17.
Good Taste restaurant is located at Otek St., Baguio, Baguio City
Foursquare and map - https://foursquare.com/v/good-taste-restaurant-baguio-city/4f7011f5e4b0620833e1738a


Book your hotel stay in Baguio City at Azalea Residences Baguio
address: Leonard Wood loop, Brgy. M. Roxas, Baguio City
Manila reservation: (632) 579-4890 or (63917) 8611641
Baguio reservation: (6374) 442-8888 or email: reservation@azalea.com.ph
website: http://azalea.com.ph/

Foursquare and map: https://foursquare.com/v/azalea-residences-baguio/4ed82d67d3e346be31a859d8

Visit my Baguio City adventure blog post here at http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/search/label/baguio%20city

and my blog post about Azalea Residences Baguio here at http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/search/label/azalea%20residences%20baguio