Just for fun: I created my own Starbucks Iced Coffee

IMG_6951
I created my own iced coffee at home,thanks to Starbucks Coffee for coming up a new product that will help you beat the heat and also your thirst. The summer of 2014 is very deadly because the heat of the sun is getting hotter and hotter every year.

As I arrived home, I decided to use this Iced Coffee Starbucks VIA and created my own hand crafted Starbucks drink at home.

IMG_6950

I just poured lots of condensed milk over the iced coffee with cube ice. The taste is very good and you will sip more cold coffee and love the sweet condensed milk at the end of your sip.


IMG_6952
Thanks also to my friends at Starbucks Philippines for sending over this cute new tumbler here at home.


IMG_6953
The icy icy baby!!! whew!! lets beat the heat!!!


IMG_6956
My version is the best…. my next plan is to add gulaman or sago in my iced coffee.

I’ll post pics soon!