Mines View Park in Baguio–now a clean and spacious park - Azalea Residences Baguio family vacation part 13

P3310532
March 31, 2014 – Good morning! Its our last day here in Baguio City and in the afternoon, we will ride the bus back to Manila at 1pm. I’m gonna miss the nature tripping here in Baguio. After taking our breakfast me and my family decided to go out and catch Edel and Marj in Session Road. We went to Session Road via a taxi and then visited a bank there to withdraw some pocket money for shopping, then we felt that we should see Mines View Park, its quite a tradition to bakasyonista to check out and see Mines View Park. I texted Edel and Marj and told them that we will be in Mines View.

From Session Road the taxi ride fare is around PHP80, then I realized that it’s a bit near to Azalea Residences Baguio and Teachers Camp. Maybe if we took the taxi there near the hotel, our taxi bill will be PHP40 only.

P3310520
Here at Session Road, our first plan is to meet Edel and Marj and check out Café by the ruins.

P3310521

Then we rode the taxi and then decided to to to Mines View Park. Because I want to to back there and show the mountain rage to my son. I’m sure he will be amaze when he saw the view there.


P3310522
Ashton is a bit sick that day, because there are lots of zig zag roads going to Mines View Park.

P3310523
Upon arrival in Mines View Park.
I’m amazed again to see a different version of the park. All street vendors and souvenir stores are gone! what left is a clean and spacious park going to the viewing deck here in Mines View Park.

So Awesome!!!!
I asked my Baguio resident friend what happened, he shared to me that the local vendors did their own initiative to move out of from park, and here’s the good result!!

P3310524
A clean and roomy walkway going to the viewing deck.
I agree with this new scheme. Because this park is for tourist and people who want to enjoy a relaxing view of the mountains.

P3310525
Arriving at the viewing deck, I spotted the Digital Tourism Campaign. If you want to know more info about this park, all you have to do is scan the QR code with your smartphone and QR code reading app.

P3310528
After scanning, you will be directed to a mini website that loads up all info about Mines View Park.

awesome di ba?

P3310529
Here’s the old viewing deck here in Mines View Park.

P3310531
My 3 year old son Ashton was amazed when he saw the mountain range, he also got scared to stand up at the viewing deck because he thought that he might fall into the ravine hahahaa.

P3310533
I carried him and I told him that its okay…its safe out here.
now…its time for a quick photo op.

P3310536
Its nice to know you again Mines View Park
I hope I can go back here during sunrise and take a photo of that awesome mountain range.

I’ll be back here soon with a tripod… promise!!!

Book your hotel stay in Baguio City at Azalea Residences Baguio
address: Leonard Wood loop, Brgy. M. Roxas, Baguio City
Manila reservation: (632) 579-4890 or (63917) 8611641
Baguio reservation: (6374) 442-8888 or email: reservation@azalea.com.ph
website: http://azalea.com.ph/

Foursquare and map: https://foursquare.com/v/azalea-residences-baguio/4ed82d67d3e346be31a859d8

Visit my Baguio City adventure blog post here at http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/search/label/baguio%20city

and my blog post about Azalea Residences Baguio here at http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/search/label/azalea%20residences%20baguio