Mountain bike PHP2999 only - whoaaa!!

IMG_6510
I'm hunting for a new bike, but I have a limited budget and I'm still stuck to the idea to buy a folding bike or buy a new mountain bike. I was at the mall the other day to pick up a pizza in Shakeys, then I visited Toy Kingdom in SM for a quick snoop of the toys inside, but my attention was grabbed this new mountain bikes.

I saw that their bikes are much more better than the one I own (btw, I bought that for only P1999 5 years ago) 

Now I'm tempted to get this..but Im not really sure if its recommended to buy mountain bikes in Toy Kingdom. hmmm..  are there any bike experts here ? I need your advice.

You can adjust the seat and then its ready to go for adult bikers. We know that these are for kids and teens, but its still a bike! and everyone can hop on it and adjust the seat for your right preference.


IMG_6509
I super like the handle bar...its a big longer than my old bike.


IMG_6508
There's a cover too, to protect you from splashes..
oh btw...that's the price tag of the bike.

IMG_6507

Oh di ba?? mura na noh?