Today is fight night for Pacquiao and Bradley, here in the Philippines its already Palm Sunday and a Pacquiao day, or boxing fight day for the people who are waiting for the big match here in our country. Every will be at home or will be in a special live viewing event to watch the boxing match.
I was about to post this blog post last night, but I slept early in order for me to wake up and get ready to watch the match in a live viewing event in Glorietta.
Here are some of my predictions that might transpire after the match
What will happen if Manny Pacquiao wins the match vs. Bradley?
- Manny will be the new title holder of WBO welterweight
- Manny will soon have more tv guesting and tv commercial
- Manny might reveal his plans to run again for another seat in politics on 2016 (higher seat siguro)
- Manny will donate to #YolandaPH
- Manny will help more young boxers in the Philippines to train and be the next champ
- Manny will continue his projects to develop his town in Mindanao
- Pound for Pound Ratings will lift Manny to number 6
- Manny will challenge Mayweather on live tv after the match OR
- Manny might retire after this match
but, what will happen next if ever Manny Pacquiao losses vs. Bradley ?
- Manny will also do the same thing above - win or lose but..
- He might retire after the match
- Coach Freddie still blames a lot of distraction for Manny like tv guesting, bible study and prayer meetings, If Manny loses, I think the coach might get upset bigtime and this will serve a lesson to some boxers not to lose their focus and concentration
- Bradley will take back the WBO welterweight title, and its a proof that he is undefeated champ, also Bradley said that he will retire after this match and if ever he wins.
- If Manny didn't retire, he will have more fights vs. incoming pro boxers and challengers.
For you, what do you think will happen next ?