Stackers Baked Fried Chicken (a stack of 15 pcs )

P7088422
I got invited to try and check out Stackers’ Baked Fried Chicken in one of their branch in Newport Mall, Resorts World Manila. I waited for another month to try it because I was so busy for the whole month of June and I promised that I’ll get back at them this July. I was surprised that the marketing team of Stackers were faster than me and sent back a reminder that we can do another schedule of meet up and also for me to try their new product.

I have tried many kinds of fried chickens prepared by restaurants and fast food, but this version is a bit different, Stackers said the advantage of pure baked chickens is that it is 80% less oil, so okay, they used those state of the art ovens that cooks meat without any meat, they told me that they have it in their kitchen and it is used for cooking the chickens with no oil. When you baked the chicken meat, the special oven uses some kind of air and heat to cook the meat with its own oil.

I’m glad that they offer a different version of fried chickens, its less oily and they say that it is much more healthier than the regular deep friend chickens. I think it would be better if they baked the organic feed chickens.

The stacks of chicken at Stackers can be bought via per pack or stack and when you ordered it for take out, they will provide you with this cute carton box crate.


P7088428
Here’s the Stackers Baked Fried Chicken stacks of 15 pieces with a price of PHP 1,050.


P7088432
I like the taste of the baked version, its far more better than the fried, but my tongue is used with the deep fried version and want to slurp the oil hahaha. But its okay, the baked fried chicken is good and healthy, I now prefer this vs. the ones we have in some fast food. When I ate it, its best to eat it without the gravy, its more tastier and also soft, and less breading.

to know more about this product, check out the menu below.

P7088435

P7088436

P7088437

P7088438

P7088439

P7088440

P7088442
Thanks to Stackers for giving me this iFood Card and also a Birthday voucher ^___^
Stackers Burger Caféhttp://www.facebook.com/stackersburgercafeph
Build up your appetite for premium beef burgers in special sauces, juicy chicken, shaker fries, and fun coffee drinks and shakes! Stacker Burger Café has it all!
Branches: Newport Mall, Eastwood City, Venice McKinley