photo: Crispy Pata Kare Kare of Aristocrat Restaurant SM MOA
SM Mall of Asia organized a International Food Festival theme for this month of September 2014. They have around 50 restaurants who participated for the September’s food festival and they will serve a one of a kind food, meal and menu exclusively for this food fest. It’s a food that is customized for the International Food Festival and it will be only available here in SM MOA’s restaurant and this will be offered from Sept 5-30, 2014.
There will be some food activities, promos and lots of contest for all foodies
1. Special Eats photo exhibit – SM MOA will have a photo exhibit of the special food offered by their restaurants, the exhibit will be at the Main Mall Atrium. It will be like a giant food menu of their 50 restaurants who participated for this International Food Fest. You can salivate right away after viewing the food shots
2. Live cooking demo – SM MOA will also have a live cooking demo on Sept 5 at Tempura and Sbaro and then on Sept 12 at Claw Daddy, New Orleans and Vikings at 5:30pm onwards. You can join the cooking demo and feel free to apply it your home cooking. Demos will be hosted by top chefs of each restaurants.
3.Social media contest – SM MOA’s social media network will fire up with lots of promo contest, so make sure you are following them at Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Prize is a food fest for two at an exclusive Chef’s Table meal and a round trip ticket to any local destination c/o Air Asia Zest airlines.
4. Raffle off to win lots of GC – Every time you dine in a resto with a Special Eats dish, you are entitled to join in a raffle. I haven’t seen the mechanics, but just ask the participating restos for the details. Prizes are: 1st place – Round trip ticket for two to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia with Hotel accommodation and tour package by Air Asia Zest and Air Asia Go. 2nd place – PHP15,000 worth of GC from IHOP and one round trip ticket to any local destination. 3rd place – PHP10,000 worth of GC from IHOP and one round trip ticket to any local destination.
Lots of food activities that will launch starting Sept 5. Follow SM Mall of Asia’s social media channels for info and details – FB:/ smmallofasia , IG: @TheMallofAsiaOfficial , Twitter: @TheMallofAsia
I mentioned already the promo of the International Food Festival of SM MOA, now let’s check out the food offerings of some restaurants who have a Special Eats dish.
SM MOA invited us food bloggers to try and taste the Special Eats Dish of two restaurants. Me and my foodie blog companions – Aylin and Marco went on a dinner foodie trip with SM MOA and here’s our 1st resto --- Aristocrat Restaurant.
Their Special Eats dish is the Crispy Pata Kare Kare, you can only find it here in Aristocrat SM MOA and no other branches of their restaurant serve this. This will be available til the end of September 2014.
For a price of PHP 750, you can already enjoy the crispyness of this pork knuckles added with Kare Kare flavor and veggies plus a yummy special bagoong of Aristocrat. The meal is best for 4-5 persons.
Enjoy Filipino food fusion with another Filipino dish.
Sympre! whenever I dine here in Aristocrat, I make sure I have this Sago Gulaman drink for my dinner.
The best dessert ever!!! Torta Delos Reyes, a dessert prepared by Aristocrat. It’s a cake, chocolate and a smooth taste of a Silvanas.
Yup! our friend Aylin never stops eating the Torta… it’s the best ever!!! we’re lucky we are assigned here in Aristocrat.
Before eating hhahaah.
Thanks to Ms. Maryjo of Aristocrat for the food fest, thanks to Joan for assisting us in every munch here in this bloggers food fest, thanks to Melai for the invitation and also thanks to Auntie Edel for referring me.
Up next is Murray’s New Orleans restaurant. I’m already familiar with this restaurant, they served authentic southern American cuisine. I super love the meat, Gumbo and Bourbons in this resto.
Here in New Orleans restaurant, they have 3 kinds of Special Eats dish.
1. Sautéed Shrimps with Spinach Fettuccini and Pimiento Cream Sauce (PHP 330)
- For me this is the best taste of the night for the Special Eats dishes of SM MOA, the spinach pasta is good! there’s a bit some of chili and garlic flavor, the pimiento cream sauce adds more flavor after the chili effect.
2. Blacked Chicken Roulade (PHP 345)
3. Bourbon tower ribs (PHP 799)
Fried chicken Salad
Garlic crab with fried crispy noodles
Vanilla ice cream with cream cheese, peaches, strawberries, and whisky
- I also love this! 4 of us people shared this and I didn’t expected that the whisky has a strong kick after some minutes. Yes, I felt relaxed, sleepy and drunk after hahahaa.
Here’s the Special Eats Dishes at New Orleans
Perfect partner with some red wine
After the blogger activity and food taste test and try, we cap off the night here in Krispy Kreme SM MOA
The Krispy Kreme team tour us around their mini factory. This factory works non stop during the day. The next operation will start later at around 5am.
Above is Kumagcow acting as a sto. Nino hhaha.
ohhh naked doughnuts!
Here’s Auntie Edel
FPJ caught me taking some snap shots.
Krispy Kreme now features the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles doughnut theme.
Photo op with the naked doughnuts
At the conveyor of doughnuts
Whew!! a night of food fest
We visited two restaurant from 6pm-9pm and we totally absorbed the feeling of the International Food Festival of SM MOA. Just imagine, if ever I will start from breakfast, lunch and dinner, I might have visited a total of 6 or 7 restaurants per day.
Hmmm…I just want to do an experiment and try live in a mall for one day.
International Food Festival in SM MOA’s restaurant will be on Sept 5-30, 2014.