A new set of Shell V-Power LEGO® toy 2014 Collection

10743502_10152528197938915_1482262022_n
My wife sent this photo to me on Facebook and I'm surprised that a new wave and also last wave of LEGO toy collection are now available in any branch of Shell here in the Philippines. You can buy one set for only PHP 180 in every PHP 1,500 purchase of Shell V-Power in any branch. My son Ashton is so happy with this new LEGO set and they chose the Shell gas station with a LEGO scientist figure.

If you are planning to go out of town this all saints day, I suggest you load up in any Shell gas station to avail this limited edition LEGO toy sets.

I think this is the last LEGO set for Shell, because few months ago, LEGO will discontinue their contract with Shell, because they were pressured by Green Peace for their environmental campaigns.


10736131_10152528200498915_513663821_n

also available are some Ferrari cars and a finish line with race winner podium.

I think the gas station will go out of stock first. hahaha I suggest grab that first before the cars.

Shell-Station-1024x576
photo source

here's a sample photo of the complete set of LEGO Shell gas station with mini figure



Print
photo source

I did some Google search and found these promo posters for Shell SG

Print
photo source

in Shell SG they have a limited edition Shell tanker model... omgggg I want!!
I wish they can bring that tanker here in the PH.



details from Shell:

Shell, Ferrari and the LEGO® Group have teamed up once more to bring you six, brand new, motor racing models, exclusive to Shell. The 2014 Collection includes four Ferrari car models; a Shell station with a Scientist LEGO Minifigure; and a Finish Line and Podium with a Ferrari Engineer LEGO Minifigure. Each and every model is ready to bring your world of motor racing to life - Get building today!

for more details about the product,
visit: http://www.shell.com/global/products-services/on-the-road/fuels/ferrari-model-lego-collection.html#iframe-Lw==