Century Tuna Super Cooks! (blog coverage)


coverage and article by Alyzza Sanchez
century tuna super cooks (7)
When I got the invitation by Century Tuna to a cooking challenge, I didn’t think twice and said yes. I admit, I am not that good in cooking but I would love if someone will invite me to a cooking class since I love exploring foods, and that’s why I am really excited to attend the Century Tuna Super Cooks.

This will be my first time to try a cooking class and that makes me more excited. And speaking of excitement, maybe that is also the reason why I am the first to arrive in the kitchen studio. And yes, perfect timing to get pictures!

century tuna super cooks (4)

 And yes, together with the cooking class, they launch their new easy open cans, perfect for camping, outdoors, picnics, and on-the-go food. And then the cooking class started. We were divided into three groups and each group has six recipes to cook.

Every group have four members, but we only have three. It is quite disadvantage for us to finish early since we are only three, but thanks to these easy open cans. It will be easier for us to do the cooking challenge since our main ingredient is our very own, Century Tuna. We finished last, but still on time.

century tuna super cooks (12)


century tuna super cooks (3)century tuna super cooks (11)

Here are the dishes that we cooked, and believe me, they taste so good that you can’t even imagine how we managed to cook like a pro using Century Tuna.


century tuna super cooks (17)
Century Tuna Baked Ziti

century tuna super cooks (14)
Century Corned Tuna Empanada


century tuna super cooks (5)
Century Tuna Risotto Balls

century tuna super cooks (6)
Bangus Ala Madrilena



century tuna super cooks (1)

century tuna super cooks (9)

century tuna super cooks (8)

century tuna super cooks (2)
century tuna super cooks (13)



Join Century Tuna Facebook community at https://www.facebook.com/centurytuna