If you are looking for some ideas and design concept for your home, you might be interested to check out the exhibit, live talks and workshop of “Real Living Space”, the event showcases the impressive work of nine designers who will style six spaces of The Magnolia Residences, including five one-bedroom condos. To give consumers an opportunity to draw inspiration and shop for their own homes.
Its like a live catalog where you can check out for yourself the beautiful set up and design of a room that is perfect for your practical home. The event is on Oct 25-26 at the Robinsons Magnolia Residences. It’s a free event for all!
This event is organized by Summit Media’s Real Living magazine and presented by Robinsons Residences and HardieFlex by JamesHardie
Wilmer Lopez, Kristine Neri-Magturo, Hannah Acab-Faustino, John Vigilia, Kimi Manuel and Ayet San Jose, as well as stylists Charlene Carlos and Leona Panutat of L’Indochine, and Mark San Diego and Ysa Villar of Edition Lifestyle
Here's what you can expect at Real Living Space
- Real live design in 6 spaces
- Guest can have the opportunity to purchase many of the featured products with exlusive discounts - products from - ARQ Soft Furnishings, Cave, DecoLiving Manila, Dimensione, Edition Lifestyle, Howards’ Storage World, Inigo Elizalde Rugs, L’Indochine, Lucina, Mandaue Foam, Robinsons Department Store, Rustan’s Home, Sifra Interiors & Objects, Soumak, Space Encounters, Tempur, and Urban Abode.
- mini trade show featuring home improvement products and residential and financial services from Hardieflex, BPI Family Bank, Nippon Paint and Robinsons Residences
- Real Living mini bookstore
- Learn DIY crafting
- free workshop
- meet industry experts
- consultation with the interior designers
- Launch of Real Living 's new books - REAL HOME IDEAS 8: THE COLOR BOOK 2 and the REAL LIVING MY FIRST HOME BOOK, the magazine’s first-ever guide to buying and decorating your own home.
”There’s no denying Real Living’s style-savvy readers turn to the magazine for creative home design ideas and inspiration, and advice on how to create their own dream homes from our editors and contributing architects and designers. Real Living Space will offer readers the chance to experience Real Living in real life. Instead of leafing through the magazine’s inspiring pages, they’ll once again get the chance to walk through uniquely designed spaces and see firsthand how our team of noted designers has created impressive spaces that they can use as inspiration for their own homes. And, they’ll even be able to shop for products featured in those spaces, since all the items were pulled from furniture stores and retail outlets in Metro Manila, with some even offering exclusive discounts to attendees!”
--- Real Living Editor In Chief Rachelle Medina.
Details and updates about “Real Living Space” can be found at www.realliving.com.ph/rlspace . Get some tips, photos and other home-related inspirations through the magazine’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/realliving.ph , and @realliving.ph at Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
“Real Living Space” is also sponsored by Kuysen Enterprises, Whirlpool, Ace Hardware, Fujidenzo, ADA Aqua Design Amano, ELBA, BPI Family Bank, Nippon Paint, Hafele, AllHome, La Germania and Carrier.