The Walking Dead: Haunted Prison Experience in Eastwood City (preview later and opens to the public this Oct 31)

1794574_10152775733349757_1595587771735659624_n

Previously in the next season of the The Walking Dead... (yeah you're reading this with the voice of the narrator on tv). There's a replica of the haunted prison of the hit horror tv series The Walking Dead, its time for you to try and experience what's the life inside the prison, as your only safe place to hide from the hordes of walkers.

Defend yourself and survive the attack.. Visit the set up here in Eastwood City to try to hunt some walkers or you be hunted by walkers (zombies).

I wont be there later at the preview, because I'm a good sempai,  so I sent Ica Cheng to check it out for me, she told me she will bring her weapon to defend herself, I told her to upload a pic first on Instagram before she kill those zombies hahaha.

Good luck Ica!

follow her here at instagram.com/ica_cheng  and twitter.com/ica_cheng  

Live updates!