O’ Rice–trying this Korean stylish fried rice in BGC

IMG_5014

I landed in BGC to attend an event and before I enter the venue in Forum BGC, I decided to eat my lunch first before proceeding to that event, and I really want to eat that is something good and it will help me to kick away the holiday blues.

 I spotted O’Rice, a Korean restaurant that specializes in pan fried rice, they have many kinds of fried rice concept created with lots of Korean spirit. But I’m not familiar with their dishes so I gave it a try, since its New Year, I should try something new.

IMG_5008

When I entered O’Rice, the restaurant looks like a fast food, but I’m not complaining, because the most important thing here is that the food is should be good. I sat down and try to inspect what kind of food that was ordered by the diners.
I guess they scaled down to a fast food type in order to attract people who are in the budget, because restaurants with fancy decors and high end look will repel those happy eaters with limited lunch budget.


IMG_5010

Oh. I love this seat because there’s a special area for my skateboard hahahah.
Imbento ko lang yan na lalagyan ng skateboard. I call it the skateboard parking lot.


IMG_5005
let’s check their menu


IMG_5006

I ordered this Chicken Cutlet Rice, because it says that it’s the best seller here in O’ Rice. It looks like a regular Oyakodon with teriyaki sauce.

For me, the price of the food is a-ok.


IMG_5007

I crave for ramen last December because of the cold weather here in Tagaytay and in Cavite, but I will come back next time to try their Spicy Seafood Ramen. It looks good on the photo, and I can already smell the aroma of the chili kimchi from the ramen soup.

yes I do salivate while looking at a food photo on a paper mat


IMG_5011

Paper mat displaying all food and restaurant brands of the company that owns O’Rice

IMG_5013

My iced tea in a cute mason jar. I laughed when I saw this mason jar, it reminds me of something that was posted in social media.


IMG_5014

Here's’ my Chicken Cutlet Rice

IMG_5015

I’m glad that their food is good, because when I dined in here past lunch time, my food arrived after 20 minutes. The waiter blamed the person at the kitchen for slipping his mind to prepare my food. I waited and then I thought that it will take more time for it to be prepared, and then it went weird that I was waiting for 20 min.

I forgave them about the human error and proceeded to devour this lunch meal.
PHP 250 for a lunch is not bad here in O’ Rice, the price is close to a food court meals, but the difference is that the food is prepared by a Korean chef.




IMG_5009

It was a rough meet up with O’Rice, but I will back here next time to try the ramen and other pan fried rice meals.


O'Rice Korean Stylish Pan Fried Rice
located at 1-5 Forum, 7th Avenue corner 25th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ORiceKoreanFriedRice