Entertainment | Movies | Music/Concerts | For the Geeks | Food | Shopping | Travel | Fashion | Tech/Gadget | Social Media | Photography | Blogging | Videos |
Video Blog | Contest | Events | Coverage | Press Release |



Brigada: Adventures in Marogondon, Cavite



I was a guest and co-host for this segment of Brigada to feature Maragondon as the next travel and adventure destination near Manila. Go watch and discover what the town can offer for tourism.

Thursday, April 30, 2015

coverage: Star Wars: The Force Awakens panel screening in MOA IMAX

DSC_0066

I received an invite to watch the live streaming of the panel talk of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, the event will be streamed live in MOA IMAX and the event took place in Star Wars Celebration event in Anaheim, Cal., USA.

Okay It’s a Star Wars event and I must be there, on my 1st 6 hour reaction, I got some trouble, I already booked a ticket for my trip in Baguio City that night, and the live event will start at around 11:30pm and my ticket for the bus is scheduled to leave at 9pm. Oh my banta poodoh..

I did everything I can just to rebook my ticket early and get my ass to attend this once in a lifetime Star Wars event, all are okay and it was a close call for me. Thanks to Walt Disney Company for the invites!!


1975088_10153325130569276_2690403777336991077_n

Inside the cinema: Omfg..I wore my Star Wars hat all the time hahhaha. I seated next to Earl Maghirang and we’re both giggling about this event.

I wore my Star Wars x Vans shirt that night, thanks to my friend Percival Bayan for that awesome shirt. I was about to wear my Darth Vader bonnet, but I got some problems searching for it in my disorganized closet.

Sayang! may prize pa naman sa event.


DSC_0010

They say that we should wear our Star Wars costume at the event to win a prize.
There three people won a Star Wars Funko Pop.

DSC_0014

Ted Claudio, Earl Maghirang and Me…
we’re still giggling at the line of fans going to the cinema

DSC_0016

Oh boy..the Imperial officers are acting according to their character.
I got scared when Imperial officer Dex screamed at us to give way for the arrival of their troops.


DSC_0018

DSC_0022

DSC_0023

DSC_0024

DSC_0026

DSC_0027

DSC_0036

DSC_0030

It’s a trap!!! ahhahaha
Its my first time to see an awesome Admiral Ackbar costume!!
astig nito!!


DSC_0033

Jedi Macy…says hello Az
awww… where’s Anakin Arcega???!

DSC_0037

In MOA IMAX…still waiting for the opening of the cinema gate

DSC_0039

R2D2 is here!!!!

DSC_0042
DSC_0044

Its true that R2D2 will appeared already in all 6 Star Wars movies and now…he will appear here in the episode 7, and maybe in episode 8 and 9 too.

DSC_0050

DSC_0052

More bad guys….


DSC_0055

DSC_0056DSC_0064

Lord Vader is here….

DSC_0071

DSC_0060

hahhah Myke Soon geeking out that night…


DSC_0091





Inside the MOA IMAX cinema…can’t wait…..
too bad that cameras are not allowed to screen cap everything.

The blogger

Azrael Coladilla is the blogger and founder of Azrael's Merryland Blog. This blog started as a personal blog in 2003, and then converted the blog into a lifeblog about his interest and reporting about pop culture, lifestyle, entertainment, technology, food, travel, toys, outdoor adventure, internet and social media. Awarded as the 2009 Most Influential Blogger for Luzon, Philippines, awarded by the Philippine Blog Awards. He is the founder of several online communities - Manila Bloggers Network, PBNetwork PH, Oh My Food! community, Cavite Bloggers, Travel and Blog Community, and Philippine ToyCon. He loves to travel, explore, discover, eat new food, document and record his life, meet new people, do photography and collects Transformers toys.


eXTReMe Tracker