My forecast of the Mayweather vs. Pacquiao boxing super fight

Pacquiao-Mayweather-Photo.doc from interkaksyon

I have to write a blog about this super fight, I forgot to post one last night because I got tired and my lets are in pain after a long walk here in Tagaytay. Okay. enough babble, here's my forecast for the Pacquiao vs. Mayweather super fight!


1st round - Manny will charge non stop and will land many blows to Floyd and then it will be on total defense for Floyd and I guess this is the start where he absorbs Manny's speed and hard blows

2nd round - Floyd will test some punches, and for sure Manny will receive some of it and will charge more punches til Floyd blocks them all

3rd round - Intense battle of the two boxers, one of them might start to develop facial wounds.

4th round - Defense on both fighters, for sure Manny will try to KO Mayweather

5th round - Mayweather will be on defense til round 6

6th round - Mayweather will charge and will try to beat Manny

7th round - Punches received from both fighters, one might get nearly KO

8th round - I expect that Manny will TKO Mayweather and this will end the fight and then Manny Pacquiao will win the super fight of the century.

MayweatherPacquiao-282974 from express dot co dot uk

I hope that forecast is true.. I'm excited to see the super fight today and I'm glad that this event is now happening.

go go go Manny Pacquiao!


(photo credits: interaksyon and express.co.uk)