ASUS surprised us with the release of their new ZenPad tablets with new tech, strong specs and also the best SRP price for an Android power mobile device. Few months ago, the release of their ASUS Zenfone 2 was given positive reviews by tech bloggers and journalist because of its powerful specs and stabilized Intel environment within the affordable price point.
Today, ASUS Philippines brings three kinds of ZenPad, which gave a little wow to us during its launch in Buddah Bar. The new ZenPad body design is well fit for the stylish, fashionable, glam and luxury. I think ASUS now targets not just the techies but also the lifestylers, because they need this for mobile entertainment, communication and also OOTD…yes OOTD.
Here are the tech inside the ZenPad tablets
1. Customizable back covers – you can now choose any colors and design to change its cover
2. ASUS’ VisualMaster technology – It gives the HDTV screen view experience, it also prevent glare and reflection of any available light when viewing the screen.
3. ASUS PixelMaster technology – the best camera tech for ASUS, we saw this already from the Zenfone 2 and it’s a good camera for low light, HDR feature and can perform properly in any light sensitive environment
4. DTS Premium Sound™ technology – now you can listen and watch movies with the best sound available to your ZenPad tablet. ZenPad is the world's first tablet to integrate DTS Premium Sound™ technology for incredible audio. The built-in DTS-HD coder-decoder (codec) provides high-fidelity sound from all types of multimedia content, and lets users play back or stream movies and music with up to 5.1 channels of DTS surround sound to a connected audio system. ZenPad also includes DTS Sound Studio™ to transform stereo audio into virtual surround-sound that users can enjoy either through ZenPad's speakers or using headphones for immersive entertainment experiences at home or on the go.
5. Intel’s new Atom X3 processor - it has world-class performance and network coverage. It is also Intel’s new system-on-a-chip (SoC) dedicated for entry-level tablets, phablets and smartphones.
6. Back cover speaker with DTS
Here are the three new ZenPad tablet
ZenPad S 8.0 (Z3580CA) – SRP PHP 15,995
ZenPad 7.0 (Z370CG) – SRP PHP 7,995
ZenPad C 7.0 (Z170CG) – SRP PHP 5,995SPECS:
HANDS ON TRIAL
Trying the ZenPad C 7.0
Its slim and light weight, its like a bigger phone.
The cover casing with speaker that gives DTS sound
The Asus ZenPad 7.0
It’s a medium size tablet.
Size comparison --- Zenfone 2 and a Zenpad 7.0
Using the ZenPad 7.0 in taking a selfie. The camera performs like the Zenfone 2.
Taking pics with the ZenPad 7.0
The performance of the screen is good. It beats the screen performance of an Apple iPad
Me carrying the ZenPad S 8.0
The size is comparable to the size of an Apple iPad Air
Me using the ZenPad S 8.0
It feels like that Im using my Zenfone 2.
Perfect for blogging, gaming and entertainment