Here’s a way to inspire many people to be on top shape and be sexy, promote a healthy lifestyle, healthy food to eat and a body that can inspire everyone. That’s what Century Tuna is being doing lately with their latest celebrity endorser Derek Ramsey.
Century Tuna and Derek Ramsey promotes that having a perfect fit body is result for having a 70% diet and 30% exercise, if you follow this kind of principle then you are doing what is right for your body.
Getting abs is not easy, but working out everyday and be on a strict diet can fulfill your dreams in having the same abs of Derek Ramsey
Here’s what we learned from Derek Ramsey
1. Its good that you go to the gym and work hard on a regular basis, that's good, but then in the other way you do cheat days, you can do cheat days but not everyday.
2. Years ago Derek ate too much food and do work out, but he learned that he eats the wrong food and he didn't get the best result that he has today.
3. Derek loves the Century Tuna lite spicy flavor
4. Starving is not good for you, he learned it when he becomes hungry and when he eats late, in the next day he will go weak
5. Derek eats Century Tuna straight out of the can, he suggested that you try the recipes provided by Century Tuna at www.centurytuna.ph
7. Derek follows this formula for workout - Going to the gym is good, do some sports, its hard to do the 70% diet and focus on what you can take for your body, be serious on what you eat.
8. He do push ups in the morning, 10-15 minutes exercise non stop and no longer do lift weights, doing this everyday made me him in top shape
”I learned that achieving a 100% fit body is 30% exercise and 70% diet. That’s why it is important for me to find a source of protein that has less fat, less salt, and made from 100% pure tuna” – Derek Ramsey
”Every goal requires 100% dedication, so don’t give up! If I can do it, then you can do it too!” – Derek
Century Tuna Lite has 50% less fat and 50% less salt versus other regular flakes in oil. Aside from protein, tuna is an excellent source of important nutrients such as the minerals selenium, magnesium, and potassium; not to mention vitamin B complex and omega-3 essential fatty acids. Omega 3 DHA is not only good for the heart; it also helps burn body fat, shrink abdominal fat cells and stop certain genes that trigger inflammation on belly fat.
Above all, Century Tuna Lite is made from 100% pure tuna, no extenders, making it a perfectly delicious and healthy meal. While one can conveniently enjoy it straight from the can, Century Tuna chefs also share a line of deliciously healthy recipes that are low-calorie yet rich in nutrients.
“Century Tuna has always been with you on your road to fitness and we are very happy to share with you the right combination in achieving a healthier and sexier body,” says Greg Banzon, General Manager of Century Pacific Food Corporation.
Century Tuna through the years… from a simple tuna in a can, up to an easy open can and less oil in their tuna.
According to Derek Ramsey – “ If you have some time, you can dedicate a time for exercise. 3 exercises for 15 minutes everyday is good, at your own phase without rest can help “
Derek is with other Century Tuna endorsers Anne Curtis, James Reid, Jessy Mendiola, Paulo Avelino and Elmo Magalona, in supporting everyone when it comes to living a healthier, happier lifestyle. Their stories also remind us that transformation is never impossible and anyone can succeed in their journey to a fit and sexy body. For more diet and exercise tips, visit http://www.centurytuna.ph/.