I know what you did last thanksgiving party of RTL CBS Entertainment

RTL-CBS Thanksgiving party

RTL CBS Entertainment introduced to me their best tv series and shows and I thank also to their PR agency M2comms for the never ending invites of pilot episode screenings and event launches of RTL CBS Entertainment this 2015.

I almost miss their thanksgiving party for the media and bloggers few weeks ago and Im glad that Ted Claudio reminded me that there will be a party at the Brewery in Uptown BGC. I wasn’t ready that night..I‘m already tipsy because I attended 2 thanksgiving dinner and party hours before it..I gave it a go pa din and I didn’t expected that it was the super fun party ever.. I didn’t won any prizes during the raffle, but I got a great time and great party night with our blogger friends.

Here are some scenes I captured while I can still walk hahaha.

RTL-CBS Thanksgiving party

me and Ara Santos of M2comms

RTL-CBS Thanksgiving party

My wife Lace.. always on photo op mode at the red carpet.
We have a photo together, but their official photographer snap us

RTL-CBS Thanksgiving party

Checking out the news about RTL CBS Ent.

RTL-CBS Thanksgiving party

Im a fan of The Late Late Show with James Corden

RTL-CBS Thanksgiving party

He is a funny man and awesome host and interviewer of their Hollywood guest.
I always see odd activities done by celebs and we can expect it here only in his show.

RTL-CBS Thanksgiving party

Table mates… Jonel, Lourdes and Earth
thanks guys for adopting us in your table.


RTL-CBS Thanksgiving party

Can you guess this person?


RTL-CBS Thanksgiving party

Eli just spotted Monica Luis, she’s our former host at the Toycon event, and it was her first appearance in public and now, she’s an influencer and writes for an upcoming tech magazine.

RTL-CBS Thanksgiving party

Singing contest…Earth Rullan took the challenge
and yup..she won!!!! thanks to our cheer and votes hahahaha
RTL-CBS Thanksgiving party

Busy bloggers in an Instagram race.

RTL-CBS Thanksgiving party

I sat down with the lifestyle bloggers at the other side of the table, I spotted the area of tech bloggers.

RTL-CBS Thanksgiving party

Thanks RTL CBS Ent.


RTL-CBS Thanksgiving party

Ayan..tipsy na ko

11215717_10156299154715154_1321125156264740701_n

Thanks to Rodel for this groupfie pic




To know more
visit:
www.rtlcbsasia.com

Follow RTL CBS Entertainmentwww.facebook.com/RTLCBSEntertainment www.twitter.com/RTLCBSEntertain