Lancaster New City Cavite is quite an extraordinary city, I wish that I lived here and I wish I belong to this new local community that promotes a family friendly city with components that allow its residents to live, learn, work, play and pray. I’ve been here before and I featured the plans of PRO FRIENDS on how they develop this blank land into a friendly new city called Lancaster New City Cavite.
We usually call this place as Lancaster Imus, but later on people are starting to get a long with its new name “Lancaster New City”, because it’s a different and new community that is put up for the Filipino who wants to own an mid average budget of homes for them to reside for their entire life.
Building budget-size homes are the IN today and it helped many Filipinos to move forward to have a better future for their families. PRO FRIENDS just did a great job in providing homes for the group of communities with lower income, with this kind of style, the communities can grow with them.
A week before Christmas eve, PRO FRIENDS invited 600 home owners at Lancaster New City Cavite to participate in a gift giving activity. They were invited to be part of Santa’s Little Surprises, its like a Secret Santa gift giving, but kids will be given random gifts according to their coupon number and color.
Kids were so happy that night because they received toys and things from PRO FRIENDS, some kids got also the jackpot gifts because randomly they pick up the expensive toys.
Moms, dads, titos, titas, lolo and lolas, kuya, ate, uncle and aunties of Lancaster New City Cavite just celebrated an early Christmas day and this is just only one of their many activities through the year.
Santa’s elves were there to help the gift giving to the kids of Lancaster New City Cavite.
check out the gift giving video here at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FAVfYFbFBo
Lancaster New City Cavite also have their own Christmas light show
We didn’t got a chance to view it because of the rainy weather.
But here’s a promo video of their light show - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDnbQNvSYoE
During our visit, we also got to tour around their new and modern homes. I’ve seen these before and if you want a full walkthrough, just check out my old blog post here at http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/2014/10/live-learn-work-play-and-worship-in.html
We also learned that Lancaster New City have these establishments and social civic centers for their home owners
- St. Edward Schools offer K-12 programs in its campuses across the New City. The St. Edward Integrated School and St. Edward Faith Community School campuses are part of a school district that provides quality affordable education in close proximity to the residential areas.
- Suntech iPark hosts BPO Locators, who together with PRO-FRIENDS will deliver 1,000 job opportunities to workers from within the New City and those who live in close proximity.
- Shopping and recreation are delivered at The Square which has WELLCOME supermarket as its anchor tenant. Dining options abound at The Square which also features an open park where residents enjoy the many activities including Free Zumba Lessons at the Activity Center.
- I’ve seen also that they have a bus and shuttle terminal for people who wants to commute to going to work, or going out of the city. This is helpful for people who doesn’t own a car.
- Function Centers, Club House with event centers, pool
- Parish Church
Lancaster New City Cavite is just 30 minutes away from Manila. Thanks to the new CAVITEX highway, going to Imus and Kawit Cavite zone is so fast and smooth. No need to drive going to the congested roads of Bacoor.(sadly I lived there)
Lancaster New City Cavite is one of the 17 successful projects of PRO FRIENDS, they have more upcoming 9 projects here in Cavite and also in Iloilo and CDO.
Here are some photos from the Santa’s Little Surprises gift giving
Here are some photos from our tour around
Lancaster New City Cavite
To know more
Visit and Follow Lancaster New City Cavitewww.facebook.com/LancasterNewCityOfficial