Entertainment | Movies | Music/Concerts | For the Geeks | Food | Shopping | Travel | Fashion | Tech/Gadget | Social Media | Photography | Blogging | Videos |
Video Blog | Contest | Events | Coverage | Press Release |



WATCH MY DAILY VLOG HERE





This is my VLOG channel, pls watch and SUBSCRIBE https://www.youtube.com/user/azraelcoladilla/

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Single Origin café and restaurant in BGC–my first bite

P_20160107_130343

My blogger gig year started so early at the 1st week of January 2016, it’s a sign that we bloggers and media are back in our daily grind and also it’s the start of giving back the energy to my blog after a blog vacation before New Year.

I went to this café and restaurant called Single Origin in BGC because it was the venue for an event that I will attend. I don’t have any info about the restaurant, at first I thought that they might offer the same food like those organic food in Wholesome Table, a restaurant located at the side of Single Origin.

P_20160107_120448

Inside the resto, I just focus on the presentation and didn’t mind first the food that was offered to us. I want to order my food while the program is going on but I cant raise my hand to call the resto staff because I sat infront of the presentation area and I might disturb the ongoing press con.

P_20160107_122619

After the presentation, I got a chance to sit at the tall table and then we ordered our food while the rest of the program proceeded.

P_20160107_123051

There are lot of choices in their menu. I should visit them in a normal day and better try their food.
Here’s Enzo’s selection – a burger slider and some fries.

P_20160107_130337

My eyes became golden when I read that they are offering a Truffle creamy pasta with bacon to us..
I didn’t think twice and ordered this right away.

I super love any food with truffle and I like the creamy pasta they offer, after tasting it.. I felt that I was a newborn person hahahah. ( my last taste of a truffle pasta was 2 weeks ago of December 2015)

Its a must try..and I will order this next time.



P_20160107_124745_BF

Great to see the blogger dads – Enzo and Myke at Single Origin.
Its an awesome start of the year… when I tried good food here at Single Origin


to know more about Single Origin
visit their FB page at
https://www.facebook.com/Single-Origin-573299099476675/?fref=ts

Address: Single Origin, C3, Bonifacio High Street Central, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City Taguig, Philippines

The blogger

Azrael Coladilla is the blogger and founder of Azrael's Merryland Blog. This blog started as a personal blog in 2003, and then converted the blog into a lifeblog about his interest and reporting about pop culture, lifestyle, entertainment, technology, food, travel, toys, outdoor adventure, internet and social media. Awarded as the 2009 Most Influential Blogger for Luzon, Philippines, awarded by the Philippine Blog Awards. He is the founder of several online communities - Manila Bloggers Network, PBNetwork PH, Oh My Food! community, Cavite Bloggers, Travel and Blog Community, and Philippine ToyCon. He loves to travel, explore, discover, eat new food, document and record his life, meet new people, do photography and collects Transformers toys.
eXTReMe Tracker



Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines Food & Drink - Top Blogs Philippines Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines