Entertainment | Movies | Music/Concerts | For the Geeks | Food | Shopping | Travel | Fashion | Tech/Gadget | Social Media | Photography | Blogging | Videos |
Video Blog | Contest | Events | Coverage | Press Release |



WATCH MY DAILY VLOG HERE





This is my VLOG channel, pls watch and SUBSCRIBE https://www.youtube.com/user/azraelcoladilla/

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

That Fruitcake from a hardware store in Cavite

P_20160108_080902

I’ve posted this photo of a fruitcake that was given to us as a gift few weeks ago. I don’t have much information about the makers of this yummy fruitcake, all I know is that it was a gift from a hardware store that we usually buy our supplies.

When I saw this cake at home, I asked my wife who is the gift sender. She mentioned that the fruitcake is a gift and it was given by “insert name of the hardware store here” and I thought in the first place that it’s the name of a fruitcake maker.

So, I took a photo of this and posted on my Instagram, Twitter and Facebook and mentioned that this yummy cake is from a bakery store, and then I typed the name of that hardware store.

I have some inquiries about it and told them its from “that store!” but I didn’t understand that it was the name of a hardware store that Im giving and not entirely a bakery store hahaha.

My wife corrected me after 5 days when she saw my Facebook photo….I didn’t got a time to correct those people who inquired, but I decided to write a blog post about it just to make it clear.

Don’t worry, I will ask that hardware store where they bought or who is their supplier for this yummy fruitcake.

The blogger

Azrael Coladilla is the blogger and founder of Azrael's Merryland Blog. This blog started as a personal blog in 2003, and then converted the blog into a lifeblog about his interest and reporting about pop culture, lifestyle, entertainment, technology, food, travel, toys, outdoor adventure, internet and social media. Awarded as the 2009 Most Influential Blogger for Luzon, Philippines, awarded by the Philippine Blog Awards. He is the founder of several online communities - Manila Bloggers Network, PBNetwork PH, Oh My Food! community, Cavite Bloggers, Travel and Blog Community, and Philippine ToyCon. He loves to travel, explore, discover, eat new food, document and record his life, meet new people, do photography and collects Transformers toys.
eXTReMe Tracker



Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines Food & Drink - Top Blogs Philippines Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines