Entertainment | Movies | Music/Concerts | For the Geeks | Food | Shopping | Travel | Fashion | Tech/Gadget | Social Media | Photography | Blogging | Videos |
Video Blog | Contest | Events | Coverage | Press Release |



Brigada: Adventures in Marogondon, Cavite



I was a guest and co-host for this segment of Brigada to feature Maragondon as the next travel and adventure destination near Manila. Go watch and discover what the town can offer for tourism.

Friday, April 01, 2016

“Blog is gone” is an April fools joke but AzraelsMerryland.Com is real

Azrael's Merryland Blog
I posted an entry here at http://www.azraelsmerryland.com/2016/03/blog-is-gone.html
last night and I just thought of making it as an April fools day joke and also a way to launch my new blog – www.Azraelsmerryland.com to the public.


I was bored last night because of that damn DATA CAP and I was waiting fo the refresh of the DATA CAP at 12am so that I can resume my graveyard work shift and finish all these blogging back logs

But the DATA CAP is 30minutes late and I felt sleepy already…so Instead I start a write up for a new entry in my blog, I decided to launch my DOT COM and use the April fools joke as a jumpstart to a mini launch of www.Azraelsmerryland.com LOL

I like to say sorry for those who took a bite of my April fools joke, I will send you PM to clear things out…. sorry for this hassle LOL

Azrael’s Merryland Blog is alive and well..
You can still read my blog here at http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/

The blogger

Azrael Coladilla is the blogger and founder of Azrael's Merryland Blog. This blog started as a personal blog in 2003, and then converted the blog into a lifeblog about his interest and reporting about pop culture, lifestyle, entertainment, technology, food, travel, toys, outdoor adventure, internet and social media. Awarded as the 2009 Most Influential Blogger for Luzon, Philippines, awarded by the Philippine Blog Awards. He is the founder of several online communities - Manila Bloggers Network, PBNetwork PH, Oh My Food! community, Cavite Bloggers, Travel and Blog Community, and Philippine ToyCon. He loves to travel, explore, discover, eat new food, document and record his life, meet new people, do photography and collects Transformers toys.


eXTReMe Tracker