TCL, a China made TV launches the first QUHD TV series, a trailblazer in the high-end product category. Equipped with a unique Quantum Dot Display Technology which far exceeds UHD TVs in terms of display effects, definition and color purity, QUHD TV Series attempts to bring the cinematic experience into the household while also offering functional and interactive features in the product.
TCL is a popular TV brand due to its much affordable price range when it comes to LCD and LED kind of TV. It is also a preferred TV brand of many household, corporate and broadcasting company because of the technology used by TCL and having a much lower price range versus mainstream TV brands. Also I heard that TCL is the official TV brand of the PBA (Phil Basketball Association)
Here in Manila, they launched the Cityline 1, one of their first model series with the QUHDTV specs.
- Its a flat TV
- with curved design
- available in 50", 55" and 65"
- with 9.9mm slim screen, metallic body and bezel design
- powered by a 64 bit processor – ARM cortex A53, Hexa core CPU, Dual core chip, Quad core and 1.5ghz speed
- Real 4K UHD Display
- Black crystal panel – decreases the diffusion of reflection of the display
- Wide color gamut – has pure view engine that can boost 92% more color on NTSC format
- Metal casing – full metal casing and slim design, alum titanium alloy
- Real 4K TV – with HEVC decoder, compatible to HDMI 2.0 and USB 3.0
Photo cover above are celebrity couple – Troy Montero and Aubrey Miles, who are organic users of TCL, they shared that they enjoyed using their TCL TV, the previous models, they got two TCL TV that was bought in a store few years ago, and now they are planning to buy a new one once the QUHD series is available here in the Philippines.
During the event, TCL teases us about their upcoming launch of the TCL smart converter air conditioner, they are preparing to enter as a new player in the air conditioner market