Casa Italia Café in Burgos Park BGC–taste and try

DSC_0092

I’ve heard of this Café before when I invited Raffy Pekson for a meet up at around 11pm in BGC during the time I was spending an overnight stay in Ascott BGC. He said that we should meet here at Casa Italia Café and try some of their gelato. But that night, I don’t have a mood for a cold gelato, so I invited him to meet in a nearby fast food chain because Im so lazy to walk and I don’t know the location of Casa Italia Café.

But when I went here at this café after 2 months of our meet up, I just realized that the café is located at the back of the fast food chain hahaha.

So when we arrived back in BGC that afternoon after a long trip from Manila Science High School, we planned to stop over for some coffee at Starbucks, then Pekson bought us here in Burgos Park BGC, we were already ifront of Starbucks when I spotted the Casa Italia Café.

After some realization, I tricked our group by suggesting that we should try that café and try something new instead, so I used the name of our group mate, her name is Steph, a reporter for DWDD, one of Ian Bacungan’s junior media for the radio, After I asked for her name, then I told the group.. “hey! Steph suggested that we should eat snacks at Casa Italia Café” everyone laughed and Im so glad they agreed.

So here we are..

welcome to Casa Italia Café.

DSC_0072

Casa Italia Café is located at the restaurant belt of Burgos Park BGC.

13699481_10154439154094276_823785405_o

The café is so nice, well lighted and everything is Instagrammish


DSC_0074

Me and my team at PBNET are so hyper when we saw their café and display buckets of gelato.

DSC_0075

DSC_0076

I thought that these sweet sprinkles are just a display, people go here to décor their gelato with these colorful candies and chocos.

DSC_0077

Its hard to select which is the good gelato for you.
Casa Italia Café offers a taste test on each gelato you want to try and taste.

DSC_0082

If you selected a certain flavor, then you can order one cup right away.


DSC_0080

DSC_0081

Heads up, they have a gelato made from a Black Label
so careful and read the label before you order.

DSC_0073

Here’s the pricing and menu of Casa Italia Café.

If you plan to indulge a nice gelato and some meals, just prepare at around PHP400+ for a nice meal and a cold dessert.

DSC_0083

They also have a coffee shop inside.

I decided to have a cold beverage and instead of a gelato. So I ordered one drink here, and then later I found out that my beverage is made from a gelato hahaha.

DSC_0084

check out the line up of bites

DSC_0085

Price is good ha!
As low as PHP45, you can now get a nice bite food here at Casa Italia Café

DSC_0086

So here’s the line up of their iced blended gelato
Take note that the drink “AFTER 8” is not the name of that kind of drink. It’s a name of another iced blended gelato.

The sign or poster is not so idiot proof, because I ordered an After 8 Avocado flavor, then I found out that it is a two kinds of drinks.

I told them to drop the After 8, because they made already one Avocado iced blended gelato. The After 8 which I believe is made from an Avocado too.


DSC_0091

Here are the parade of gelatos.


DSC_0099

DSC_0101

DSC_0103

DSC_0110

This is Enzo’s gelato.
I didn’t get the name and flavor. because I didn’t listed their ordered gelato.

DSC_0113
Here’s my Avocado iced blended gelato.
I super loved it!

13720676_10154439151174276_1758598264_o

Group hug pic!
thanks to Steph for suggesting we try this café ahahahh
and also many thanks to Gold for the gelato treat!

DSC_0107



check them at their FB page
https://www.facebook.com/CasaItaliaPh