The Lawyer who loves to travel, is one of the 6 finalist of AirAsia Travel Photographer 2016 #AirAsiaTP2016



I've mentioned before in social media about one of the participant for the  AirAsia Travel Photographer 2016. He is a lawyer based in BGC and he loves to travel around the world and also do travel photography as his hobby.

Eliseo Zuniga, aka Jon Zuniga, is the lawyer that loves to travel, I talked to him once online via Facebook and it was the same week of his schedule to travel to Shanghai, China to participate in a travel photography challenge with the other finalist.

I just learned that he is based in Antipolo City, and his office is at BGC. I was planning to meet him in person before or after his trip to China. But I wasn't able to sched a meet up because I travel around too, yun nga lang around Luzon.



I asked for a profile photo of Jon Zuniga and he told me that I can check his Facebook account for the photos and he granted me the permission to use it here in my blog post. He doesn't have yet an online photography portfolio but he owns an Instagram account that he post all his travel photography works.

Jon is doing the travel photography as a hobby, he doesn't do it as his photography career, because he is a lawyer and I know that lawyers are busy in their office (in and out of the office), and that's his main career. Jon travels around and always took home an awesome piece of memory, which is an artistic landscape photo and a high impact detail of street photography.

I checked his photos on Instagram and Im amazed that he is a good landscape, portrait and street photographer.

I bet he can won this contest because of his passion for photography.



check out Jon Zuniga's Instagram at @jon.zuniga




The cover photo of this post - the architectural x street photography is one of the selected entries to win the top 20 contenders of AirAsia Travel Photographer 2016, filed under landscape category.

The photo of the lone kid above is another part of his entry to win the top 20.




The Japanese man praying in a temple is Jon's entry for the portrait category


Here are more of Jon's landscape photography set, posted as his Facebook cover photo
https://www.facebook.com/jonzuniga21










Jon is one of the top 6 finalist of the AirAsia Travel Photographer Contest 2016.

We invite everyone to vote him to win the People's Choice Award. Just go and visit http://www.airasiatp.com/vote-now/ and choose his name "Eliseo Zuniga"

Deadline for voting is on Sept 8, 2016.

So Vote now!!!