Feast of the Black Nazarene 2017 (part 1) -Translacion route and my route

Feast of the Black Nazarene 2016–Best photos captured by Nikon D5300 DSLR

This year is my 8th year of doing a blog coverage of the Feast of the Black Nazarene. As usual, I will leave our town early morning and expecting to be in Quiapo church before lunch time.

I'm listing below the official route of the Translacion and also my route going to Quiapo church. You can also read my Nazareno 2016 blog series here at http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/search/label/feast%20of%20the%20black%20nazarene%202016 to see what I saw and experienced.

Im not really sure if I can cover the main Translacion, but if ever I get another accidental meet up with the image of the Black Nazarene, just like what happened last year, I will make sure that my camera starts to roll for my vlog and camera clicks to docu some photos for my blog.

Mobile signal will be dead in Manila starting tomorrow according to the news of Rappler, let's hope and pray that all are safe and no terror disturbance during the feast.

Translacion 2017 Route
source




My Route



#EATgetaway will do a meet up there

I've assigned a safe house and meeting place just in case we need to meet up and survive without telco signal.