Carte D'Or Gelato - let's welcome the new gelato on the block

IMG20170504122602

Gelato fans!! you must read this blog post! because you might miss this UK's #1 gelato brand in our supermarket.  Carte D'Or gelato is now here in the Philippines and you can now purchase a pint of it for a price of PHP 295 for a 475ml.

Carte D'Or was launched last May 23 and we got a chance to try and taste it and see if this will be my new gelato favorite.

Carte D'Or Key Visual

Carte D'Or Gelato features 4 kinds of flavors. Salted Caramel, Double Dark Chocolate, Pistachio and Chocolate Hazelnut

Carte D'Or Gelato uses real Australian butter and cream, the pistachios are harvested from South Australia and California, uses Belgian chocolate and their hazelnuts are from Turkey.


IMG20170504122555

Pistachio

IMG20170504122533

Double Dark Chocolate

IMG20170504120113

Salted Caramel (left)

Chocolate Hazelnut
Chocolate Hazelnut

IMG20170504121011

For my taste and try,  I tasted Carte D'Or pistachios first and then followed by the Salted Caramel and Double Chocolate gelato.

I'm very picky when it comes to gelato, for me, the best gelato that I tasted is from a small gelato store somewhere in Venice Mckinley, but sad to say that they already closed and I got a hard time to find a replacement for my gelato fix.

But I found my new favorite -- the Carte D'Or pistachios and the salted caramel. Both flavors gave me the real gelato taste, I really like the taste of the cream and not so fast melting of the gelato. The pistachios are chewy and it matches the flavor Im looking for and while for the Salted Caramel, its not that too sweet or salted, the taste is just right and the mix of ingredients is well balanced.

Other words, it gave me a very pleasurable moment tasting a nice gelato.

For my next agenda now is to find which supermarke sells Carte D'Or.
I will update you soon in my next blog post!

IMG20170504120107

OMG! I want to taste this again!
Thanks Carte D'Or for inviting me for the taste and try session. Too bad I missed the gelato master class.

IMG20170504120826

Visit @cartedorph on Instagram for more news and info