My Facebook Account got hacked and now disabled


I don't know what happened, I was ready to go to bed and then finishing some chat with a friend and then my Facebook went to log out mode. I log back but Facebook doesn't want me to log to my account. 

Facebook allowed me to send my photo for verification, so I went off my bed, opened the lights and then took a selfie with my camera phone. I sent the photo right away and then after a few seconds, Facebook allowed me to change my password, so I changed my log in details and then I still receive the message above.

I think someone hacked in and took over for awhile. Good thing that Facebook froze my account. I hope that my account will be accessible by me tomorrow morning.

As of now, I can be contacted via Twitter @popazrael , my email Azrael@gmail.com and also via SMS or Calls on my GLOBE phone.