hao hao...
welcome to my er...what do call this...a blog...hmm.its my first time to put this blog up. and hmm. i think its a cool hobby to write and store all of my memories and adventures here online...what do we expect here...my adventures in school, mall, dates, gimiks, internet, work, business and to the unknown and unexplained. geez. very creepy.

all of my adventures and misadventures will be stored here.ops..im not a good writer.but im a good talker.....not stalker!

ok lets begin!

Now im here at home,. Stuck..
preparing for the 2nd Phil toys and Collectibles Convention.
I went to Shangri la while ago at 7pm to attend our meeting. I met up with Carlo whos waiting for almost an hour...aheheheh...got hooked on the Hulk and Wolverine Game in glorieta 4 and after we met, I invited my ever long time friend, not a girlfriend TinTin, together we ate dinner in Tokyo Tokyo in Shangri la.
ayun..BUSOG to the max!

then.. we went home....and then..im here...writing my first post here ,,..and still awake 5:05 AM still burning those..damn Meteor Garden VCD for my sister
syete....ganito pala gumawa ng blog !

Post a Comment

0 Comments