Az video blog - May 2008 event compilation

this is one of my new video blog projects, I'm compiling all kinds of events, activities and party that I attended for the month of May 2008, so when you view the video, you'll see different kinds of happenings that I'm involved and also I participated. I used my original digital composing of music, the title is "Stars in the box", I composed it during a Starbucks hang out months ago with Lace and her office mates.

the video is a little bit a collage of events and sorry for not editing that well. Most of the footage are from my video and photos, while others are from my friend Victor Velasco, who uses his PSP camera in shooting videos.

from my trip to Ongpin to Kitchie Nadal event to our outing in Josephines to bloggers event to comic events and anime convention, its a 6 minute short highlight on what happened in the world of pop culture..well its my take and hope I can capture the moments more.

view the video below.

Post a Comment

0 Comments