Happy 1st year wedding anniversary to us!



(circa 2005)

Hey yo!
It's our 1st year wedding anniversary and we are here at home so busy and we didn't got the time to celebrate it, but we are now planning for something this Sunday.

But first, I like to greet my wife Lace, a happy 1st year wedding anniversary, its funny that we reached this kind of stage, I can still remember when you say "I love you" to me and infront of a large crowd during a jrock gig in Pasig City, and I'm that clueless guy on stage as the emcee, scratching my head and asking "who is this girl infront of me". You dared me to kiss you, I got shy and didn't do it.

I blog and told everyone that I have a crush on you, then I met you again in DLSU, it was the toughest decision for me to forget everything around me, then I decided that I'll choose you.

But then after one month, I am back and so serious about having a relationship with you. We had a great adventure and showed you the Metroids of Manila, we read each others blog, spend most times talking and discover that Cavite is not far from Pasig. After a month, you say a big yes on Christmas eve, and after 6 years....we tied the knot, with lots of love and a free bouncing baby boy that we named "Ashton"

hehehee. our life was so opened in the blogosphere during those early years, but then let's give another big shot and send more endless love to each other. I love you Lace ...and to Ashton too.
Happy 1st wedding anniversary this March 25! yay!!!

I hope you won't say "ewww" tonight hehehehe

:)
az