Rise of Multiply.com PH HQ and meet up with Multiply.com Founder and CEO Peter Pezaris #shopatmultiply @shopatmultiply

P8040585 P8040605
I visited the local office of Multiply.com Philippines in Ortigas Center and I was invited to check out their local office for the Philippines and its the blessing day and I didn't know that there's a party going on all over the room and office space. I' m surprised that the founder and CEO of Multiply.com Peter Pezaris is present at the office blessing and then my knees got shaky and got so excited to meet him personally. (more story below)
P8040579
I was introduced to Peter by their staff, I was too shy at first and I'm starting to compose some notes on my head, notes of some questions about Multiply, my agenda was to meet him and inform him that I embraced the wonders of social media after I started sharing my blog and media files in Multiply.com. You know that I love my network there and it is my largest network of friends and blog readers, that's the reason why I'm not that active in Twitter before, but my online activity changed after the entrance of Facebook, but then I went to Multiply again because of their e-commerce thing going on within the social networking space, that makes them stand out again to other sites.

P8040585
I got a great meet up with Peter Pezaris, Its a dream come true for me because I got disappointed on not meeting him or even hear his talk during his first visit here in Manila way back 2008, that was the time when Multiply got in partner with ABS CBN. Now I got a great chance and we talk about the Multiply.com Marketplace and how big it is here in our country.

Peter told me that they have offices too in Jakarta, Indonesia, and it is the 2nd largest users of Multiply.com after the Philippines, the online marketplace and e-commerce are big and growing, Indonesia and Philippines are the big players here and Multiply is in focus to give support and help our online sellers and consumers grow more. Peter shared to me that their main offices are in Florida, USA, I asked him the status of the Multiply users in the USA, he said that even Facebook dominates the social media stream for this time, he still love the idea that people are still in Multiply, not only for sharing photos, but also for using it as their online selling platform, USA got around 5,000 users for online sellers, here in the Philippines we have around 80,000 online sellers and in Indonesia they have around 15,000 (correct me if i'm wrong). The good service they give to both users are the consumer and buyer protection, it is much the same to other online shopping sites or auction, but the great service here is that it uses the local services of e-commerce system to make it more compatibility and comfortable to both sellers and buyers. (like the over the counter bank deposit, Gcash, Smart Money and Paypal)

I'm also excited that Multiply.com is moving and going with the flow of trend, I like to share some great news and also their plans for some upgrades, but I just don't want to spoil the fun and thrill. Peter said that Multiply loves Faceook, Twitter, Plurk and other social media sites, they don't compete on them anymore because Multiply is now the only e-commerce social networking site.

P8040605
Here's the nice Multiply.com signage, I always look for company signage whenever I visit their office, its a fun way to have a photo taken infront of it, and to record my visit, this is my 3rd time to visit a social networking site office here in Manila.

P8040602
Here's a wacky photo of the whole Multiply Philippines staff with their CEO, I was taking the photo and when one of them requested for a wacky photo shot, Peter asked what is a wacky shot, then I told him, its like "go crazy!" hahaha, I learned that term in Yo Gabba Gabba.

Here's a tour inside their office located at 17th flr Hanston building in San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas, Pasig City.

P8040565
the Pantry area, omg! it looks like a coffee shop!

P8040568
here's the main war room or battle station
business development, sales and marketing are located here

P8040569
Here's the office space of Multiply Country Manager Jack Madrid
ganda ng view! by the window pa.
can you spot that Azkals stuffed toy?

P8040570
the party inside the office

P8040571
The main color of their office is White and Blue...inline with Multiply.com logo

Seminar room (no photo)
They also have this big function room that can fit in 40 people, the function room will be used as a seminar room for merchants that will try the e-commerce system and also try setting up their online store in Multiply.com for the very first time. Its like school for merchants that want to know more on how the e-commerce thing goes, its a free seminar and it will be conducted every month. Sayang! I forgot to take a  pic of that seminar area.

P8040572
Interesting wall graffiti design by Weewilldoodle group

P8040592
the doodle beings are so busy shopping online at Multiply

P8040575
spotted an old friend from our skaters circle, great to see him on the business of skate boards, surfing and skim boarding. Check out his store at skateskimsurf.multiply.com
P8040606
I met sir Al, the owner of Partyshots.ph , he is also a cosmetic surgeon, we're going to visit his clinic soon

P8040590
And here's my friend Steven, Multiply.com marketing

P8040586
me and my sis trying Partyshots photo booth

P8040591
and I didnt expected that our photo will be a ref magnet! galeng!


That’s the story of my day yesterday, I just met the founder and CEO of Multiply, roam around the Multiply office, met the whole team and staff , met old colleagues and met some cool business people who are active on e-commerce. Fun and productive day for me and my sister, I’m now excited on the next move of Multiply, now that they have a local office here in Manila.