OMG! Oktoberfest 2015 at Sofitel Manila will be on Oct 16-17, 2015, it means that my favorite German sausages, sauerkraut, goulash soup and over flowing of beers will be felt again in celebration of the Oktoberfest.
For those who are following the Oktoberfest events, you should try and feel the authentic German celebration only here in Sofitel
here are the rates of tickets to the event
- 3,800 Premium Tickets
- 3,700 German Club Manila Members
- 3,500 Regular Seats (Non-Members)
- 3,400 Regular Seats (German Club Manila Members)
- Superior : P5,900.00 nett
- Luxury : P7,000.00 nett
- Sofitel Suite : P12,000.00nett
*Inclusive dates: October 16, 17 and 18, 2015
*Buffet breakfast at Spiral will be charged at P1,200.00nett per person.
*Please take note that the rates are only applicable to those who purchase Oktoberfest tickets.
Here are some facts about 2014 Oktoberfest
- Over 16,000 Maß (traditional one-liter mug) of beer consumed in a span of 2 days during Oktoberfest 2014.
- 3,800 - Number of people that came to Oktoberfest 2014
- 1,000 kgs of German sausages consumed (Ring Bratwurst, Cheese Sausage, Cervelat Sausages, MünchnerWeisswurst, Münchner Bratwurst and Hungarian sausages) in a span of 2 days during Oktoberfest 2014
- 320 kgs of Pork knuckles consumed in a span of 2 days
- 500 kgs of chicken consumed in a span of 2 days
- 300 kgs of Sauerkraut consumed in a span of 2 days
- 77 – years of existence of Oktoberfest and the German Club in the Philippines (since 1906)
- 5 – Years that Oktoberfest is held at the Sofitel Philippine Plaza
- Bavarian Sound Express -The Bavarian band specially chosen to play at Oktoberfest 2015 (12th time that they have performed in the Philippines).
tip: book early so that you can get a room for the Oktoberfest, and also buy your tickets in advance because every year, tickets are always sold out!!
Manila, 8 September 2015 – Ein Prosit! Ein Prosit! Experience the most authentic Oktoberfest in the Philippines as the German Club and Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila celebrates the 77th Oktoberfest. The Harbor Garden Tent is transformed once again to an expansive biergärten for the most authentic beer festival in the country.
Mark your calendars for the 16th and 17th of October and be ready to indulge in an endless stretch of a sumptuous Bavarian feast, limitless towers of beer, featured collection of time-honored German traditions and exciting raffle prizes. This year, the Bavarian Sound Express returns to Philippine shores in its 12th
Oktoberfest stint, bringing musical delight to the evening’s colorful festivities.
Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila’s master artisans remains true to their commitment to gastronomic excellence and presents an authentic feast of Bavarian specialties featuring roasted pork knuckles, roasted calf, laugen rolls, grilled German sausages and mouthwatering pastries with refreshing ice-cold San Miguel beer.
Turn the weekend into a fun-filled getaway at Sofitel. Ladies put on your dirndls and gentlemen turn up in your lederhosen and celebrate in the true spirit and fashion of Oktoberfest. After an evening of gastronomic indulgence and live musical entertainment, retreat to a relaxing sanctuary at Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila for a staycation non-pariel.
For more information on ticket sales and the featured raffle, please call the German Club Manila at
+63 2 894 2899 or email at email@example.com. For special room offers, kindly call
Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila at +63 2 551 5555 or email at H6308@sofitel.com.