the Az-tonishing and the gathering

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my invitation card for the Neil Gaiman Writers Forum has arrived and I was surprised coz I didnt know that it will arrive today, I got a hard time in school lately coz I got dizzy and Im not yet fully recovered from the flu. and now the ultimate prize for my day is here in my room. wohoh..

got an update that i think they will release 300 stubs for the book signing, which means only 300 people are allowed to sign on a single day. Im not yet sure about this, but wait for the latest update from their yahoogroups.

The event date is getting close and everyone is silent as they wait for their invitation arrive in their doorsteps. geez.I have to talk to my professor about this to have an early practical exam on examining rocks for my natural science class, so that I can attend the forum early. ehehehe

Marvel comic superstar and hot hunk Edgar Tadeo (hot hunk huh haahah) drew me and my bday request to make me a comic being by with his skill in drawing and this is what he gave me while ago.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
SNIKT !!!! Aztonishing Azverine (Wolverine)

thanks Ed!

this piece is awesome!
I'l print it and frame it and hang it at home!
thanks man..hope i can see the colored version hahhaha

visit his website at www.edgartadeo.com and check out his artworks.

Post a Comment

0 Comments