4th Manila Comics Creation Seminar
production note 5




Im a little busy for now preparing for the comic seminar this October, I went to Megatrade last week just to sign and check out some stuff to finalize everything for the event, thanks to the staff of Megatrade for helping me in the production. Im planning to expand the comic seminar and maybe next year, the start of the international comic seminar. Im still putting those plans in my little notebook for future references.

Megatrade Conference Hall, Function B is the one event that I started, Collectibles Convention was the first convention in my life, and it was held here in the Function Room. The number of crowd is not that the same as in Toy Con.


This is the Function Room, its a very classy venue and perfect room for seminars, conference, meetings and press conference. From the previous Comic Seminar we filled this room with lots of comic artist and students.
I got a good feeling that this year will be the biggest crowd for the seminar.

im planning to transform the whole conference area with a big Comic Art walkthrough and booths of sponsors and partners, I haven't checked the other hall way, but I will definitely use it for the 2 day event.
I might provide an activity area outside the seminar hall, thats a place for meet ups and art sharing for people.

Megatrade said that I should get both Function Room A and B, but I told them that we will get it next year.
I have to discuss this part to Glass House Graphics, its good to have invites from other schoo, we may expand the seminar soon in schools and institutions, will fix that after the Oct 14-15, 4th Annual Manila Comics Creation Seminar 2006.

Thanks to Manila Bulletin, hehhhee I got a shamless plug insert of the seminar inside my article interview in Blog O rama. ehhehehe

Post a Comment

0 Comments