Food tripping like a cowboy at Texas Roadhouse Grill

Food tripping like a cowboy at Texas Roadhouse Grill (12)
My first visit at Texas Roadhouse Grill is at their Bonifacio High Street branch, I love the place and the bar decors and design transport me into a real wild west and cowboy setting. They now have a branch in El Pueblo Real de Manila, Ortigas Center and I'm very happy that they opened up a branch for us people love to hang out near Mandaluyong and Ortigas. The most talk of the town of Texas Roadhouse Grill is their baby back ribs and pasta. It's 2009 already and I just can't believe that time fly so fast, do you know that the 1st branch opened on March 2007 and followed up a branch in Ortigas on November 2007. I think the last time I was there was in late of 2007. Oh that was close for the El pueblo branch.

I just tasted 4 dishes and this is new to me. Check out my food tripping and food feature with a sense of being a yeeehawww cowboy style.


more photos in my album at Texas Roadhouse Grill (bloggers event)

Food tripping like a cowboy at Texas Roadhouse Grill (1)
I forgot to get the name of the soup. Tasted so good and very smooth in my throat. I think it is a kind of corn soup with potato strips over it.

Food tripping like a cowboy at Texas Roadhouse Grill (3)
Jesse James Sampler
Here's a good apetitizer and finger foods. Thats a part of the buffalo wings andr roll. I tasted this without the dip and tastes okay, the buffalo wings is tasted and slightly chili.

Food tripping like a cowboy at Texas Roadhouse Grill (9)
The Great Ribeye
So big and thick, the Great Ribeye was cooked in a high heated grill as you can see the marks over the meat. The chef says to us that the grill marks is very important to the great ribeye just to show that the meat is cooked well and grill in a super hot griller.

The Baby Back Ribs
The Baby Back Ribs
One of the best ever baby back ribs, even the corn is good. I tasted this baby during my 1st visit years ago and I'm very satisfied on the size, the taste, the sauce and the veggie corn on side.

Food tripping like a cowboy at Texas Roadhouse Grill (10)
Shrimp & Salmon Skewer
For seafood lovers, this is for you. The salmon is okay and not very cooked, the juice and taste of the salmon meat is cooked perfectly, not that burned or oily.

Food tripping like a cowboy at Texas Roadhouse Grill (11)
Mighty Oreo Mud Pie
the mighty! yes we can say that. The thick chocolate under it is a sinful chunks of chocolate, yeah I mentioned chocolate before, but this Oreo Mud Pie is best served, of course.. cold!

The people....bloggers
Food tripping like a cowboy at Texas Roadhouse Grill

Food tripping like a cowboy at Texas Roadhouse Grill (14)

Food tripping like a cowboy at Texas Roadhouse Grill (4)

Food tripping like a cowboy at Texas Roadhouse Grill (5)

Food tripping like a cowboy at Texas Roadhouse Grill (6)

Food tripping like a cowboy at Texas Roadhouse Grill (7)

Food tripping like a cowboy at Texas Roadhouse Grill (8)

Check the place

Texas Roadhouse Grill  in  El Pueblo, Ortigas Center
Open daily from 11 am to 12 mn Sundays to Thursdays and from 11 am until 2 am Fridays and Saturdays
(tel. nos 635-6715 to 16). 

Bonifacio Global City in Taguig is located at Bldg 1, Bonifacio High Street
open daily from 11am to 12mn Sunday to Thursday and until 2am Fridays and Saturdays
(tel. Nos. 856-1547 to 48)