Thanks for the 1 million hits

I didn't noticed that my blog just reached its 1,000,000 hits already, that means that my unique visitors hits just reached the number of a million after I activated its counter hits since year 2005, wow it took 6 years to reach that number, and hey! I didn't cheated in doing the counter.

Thanks so much my dear blog readers, followers and supporters. I'll cook up a item giveaway once I have free time in my sched. Just continue to visit and read my blog, you can also subscribe and follow me in Twitter @ popazrael, Plurk @ azrael and in Facebook @ popazael.

thanks thanks! and let's wait how many year will it take to reach 2 million.
                                                                        
                                                                       1,000,000 !!!!!