Ashton and Barney at the Aliwan Theater

P4288530
We're happy that my son saw Barney live at the Aliwan Theater near Star City and thanks to Concertus for the 2 complimentary ticket. My wife and son watched the show and I just stayed there at the lobby and wait for the show to be finished. Ashton didn't know at the first place that he will be watching the Barney Space Adventure musical show, he got the idea when he saw lots of Barney images inside the lobby of Aliwan Theater. We didn't got any photos of the stage show because my wife is so busy watching the show with Ashton.

I remember when Ashton was 6 months old when he watch Barney on DVD for the 1st time, we are at the dentist clinic and then the receptionist played Barney DVD on their LCD screen, Ashton got scared and cried hahahaha. But now, on his 1st year of age, he loves Barney and its funny that he wants Barney to come alive here at home everytime he saw the little Barney doll.

DSC-0180
I also found this old photo of my wife with Barney, taken by Pinayads.com at the TV5 Caravan event. I think I'm the only person in the family that haven't seen Barney live hahhah.

2011-04-02_252
Barney musical in space! (from a PR photo)

P4288524
At the Aliwan Theater, its our 1st time to enter here. I accompany my wife and son and guided them through the theater

P4288528
As we enter the theater, we spotted a merchandise store selling all kinds of Barney items, we love the shirt design but there's no small size for Ashton, the medium size shirt is too big for him.

P4288529
Here's the price list of the merchandise....so expensive..but all are authentic and imported

P4288533
Popcorns! I wonder how will kids eat this during the show, they will be busy singing and jumping on the floor during the Barney show

P4288534
Barney DVD were sold at the theater, it almost got sold out after the show, DVDs were sold at P150 in its discounted price if you bought other merchandise.

P4288537
Barney snow globe

P4288556
LAce and Ashton after the show, my wife told me that  Ash got teary eyes when he saw Barney comes to life and saw Baby Bop appeared on stage after Barney.

P4288562
Here's the after party of the Barney show, Ashton plays around with other kids

P4288564
Photo op time, its funny that Ash never left the photowall

P4288570
Beside Aliwan Theater is Star City, I was planning to enter the place but I remain inside the theater and play some games in our Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Thanks to Concertus again for the complimentary ticket, we already crossed out these kid friendly creatures on our list and Ashton is ready to meet other characters.

This week we will watch:
1. Dora the Explorer and Boots show
2. Sponge Bob Square Pants

Now we wish for a Yo Gabba Gabba and Hi-5 show here in Manila.