Online Bday Party
thanks for everyone who was online and joined in my Online bday Party.
this is the biggest and happiest online party~
thanks to all who waited me go home after the MTV PILIPINAS awards night
now i can walk, the swollen part of my foot has already gone, but still
a little injured. im still having a hard time using the stairs.

my first bday adventure starts here inside Ed and Amie's place



20 Questions
thanks to all my online friends who made it to my online party.
for those who didnt make it..its okay..there will be a next online party
it will be a Matrix Rave Online Party.

here are the people who went to my party

Jaclyn Lim - tnx jac, i know you got turn off about the Vin Diesel thing!
Tobie Abad - tnx man!, great emcee, my first time to have an online emcee
TJ - tnx man! your my guest at home! hehe..still reading those FHM's
Neil - tnx for the music and live guitar during the online party!
Marvin - tnx man! makigulo ka minsan ahahahh...you saw im a super geek!
ikesulat - astig! you made it...heeh.lets talk about toys next time
Fluxx - hhahaha.tnx man! lets party tonight in megastrip! whoho Giggers!
RG - tnx man! my gravyard shift online buddy!
Neci - hello baby! nice to chat you! and be nice to my guitar! im drunk!
Edgar Tadeo - whooho..tnx man! i know you got drunk last night ! ahhah
Amie - heya tnx ! ehheheh...you and pervy Ed made the laughs last night!
Tin Tin Noda- heya my bestfriend girl! tnx and hope i see ya again!
Ryan Orosco - ahha..your late !!!! tnx man! pa Chonam ka naman dyan!
Lalie Flores - hahha..your late too, tnx again! more party to come!

last night on my 2nd wave of the online party i got drunk and then already slept and i forgot that there are some who are still online.
i snooze down just to take out the kicking of the beer! geez..i love beer!

also..tnx to Tobie who hosted the party..and nice idea for giving that
20 questions..all of it are below the belt ahhahah

hope all my answers didnt reach the outside world ! thats a secret ok !

next time Matrix Rave Party Online!
wear your matrix outfit and join with us Online!

pics ! pics !
my online screen caps of the Online Bday Party



MTV PILIPINAS
thanks to my friend Therese for the ticket
and congrats to The Late Isabel for winning the Best Indie Group

Bamboo swept all the awards!
Jolina Magdangal looks hot on her backless gown
Cindy Kurleto hot girl of the event, almost slipped on stage
Sarah Meier on her boldy gown
Tata Young sexy, naughty and bitchy, I want You !

whhoho..pinoy na pinoy tayo !



Post a Comment

1 Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.