its my Birthday
oh man..another year comes..and my age has been added by another number. its July 1, its my day! its my bday! the age of a new geekdom has started hahahaa!

about my injury
i just went to a doctor near our house and i contacted my auntie to help me go there and then the doctor or ambularyo or manghihilot take a look on my foot, and he said that its still swollen and massage heal is very risky, so he recommend that i put some leaves of Anonang in the foot area,

now i feel more relax and the pain is going away

Maximum Spider!

its a bang !
Spiderman 2 : Rampage of Doc Ock!
it will be one of my coolest comic movie
and i almost cried again in watching the spidey movie.
me and my sis watched the movie on its 1st showing, and i take my chances to watch it in a good theater, sitting down, coz last time i watched the movie..i stand at the back during the whole movie. and i dont want that to happened again.

me...i tried to walk just to see that movie..
and even i crawled the whole day..its ok for me
and i already watched the movie ! bwahahahaha!!

si doc ock buhay wahahahaa!!!! gumagalaw pa yung tentacles sa huli.
(me bad!)


my brother's movie stub in Chicago


online bday party


im gonna have my online bday party at 1am july 2
those who want to get in touch of me..just buzz me in my Yahoo Messenger
theres a link of my yahoo messenger located below my site.
check it out if it is online.

webcam will be opened!

and just like last year, the online party lasted for 4 hours
and got a visitor fresh from laguna who joined the online party that time.

see ya later online!

Post a Comment

0 Comments