Ang Panday - movie for 2009



GMA FILMS AND IMUS PRODUCTIONS
Starring Ramon 'Bong' Revilla Jr.
Direction: Mac Alejandre and Rico Gutierrez

My friend Jori saw the teaser trailer in the cinema, and I just can't believe myself that they will be producing a remake of Ang Panday, then YouTube answered all my questions.

Above is the teaser trailer of a new revamp (or re-issue or modern take) for the classic comics and movie "Ang Panday" which FPJ originally fill its boots as the first Panday ( blacksmith). But after the death of the action king FPJ, another actor inherits the mighty sword and that is Bong Revilla Jr. I remember that I watched the last (and good one) movie of the Panday movie series, starring Bong for the movie "Dugo ng Panday", I just forgot his characters back then.. But now, here in the 2009 remake, looks like Bong will be playing the main Panday / character of Flavio.

The teaser trailer looks good, kinda Dragon ball Z-ish ahhaha. Hope they can bring a kick ass villain like Lizardo, the aliens, zombies, and many more. and ohhh. I'm expect a good CGI effect here, hope more great than Resiklo and Exodus.

Im a big Panday fan, so I will be waiting for its development.

if you like to see the 1st classic movie, just view it below.