UNO Magazine April 2009 Issue "Food and Booze"

[april09uno+(Medium).jpg]
Here's Tisha Silang on the cover of UNO Magazine April 2009 issue, and I like the concept that they are naming their issue in style and theme, this month it is all about "Food and Booze". I just saw this cover at Mike's plurk , Jayvee and RJ's blogs and so I'm going to feature her and the magazine here in my blog too, because she became memorable to me when I was a youngling back then, she was a former tv host in this morning show in GMA 7 and it was my first time to sit and talk live on national television, she host the show with Ryan Agoncillo, I got starstrucked and almost lost myself when she interviewed me live on air, I just can't remember what I said on air hahaha. That's Tisha Silang and my funny acts on live tv. I think that was in 1997.

Please pick up the newest issue of UNO Magazine’s “Food and Booze” issue featuring cover girl Amazing Racer Tisha Silang! Also featured in this issue are tv host Cesca Litton and sportscaster Miakka Lim!

Thanks for the support!

- RJ Ledesma

btw, check out their new official website http://www.unomagazine.com.ph, there are lots of good stuff to be read there. Its a good reformat for UNO, and I say that they are having a big and major change, I can noticed because I am a former one year magazine subscriber of UNO. Right now, Im reading and digging lots of article features online. I have a feeling that these articles and photos are not present in the UNO Magazine, that's make a lot of difference.. hmm time to subscribe online.