UNO Magazine March 2009 issue Party @ Martinis ( coverage)


RJ Ledesma, new EIC of UNO holds the March 2009 issue

It was a double celebration for UNO Magazine last March 21, as they welcomed their new editor-in-chief RJ Ledesma and partied with March cover girl Karen Pamintuan. Co-presented by Music and Wine, wine expert Ines Cabarrus concocted special drinks for UNO Magazine guests to enjoy. Too favorites were Numero UNO (a mix of vodka, lychee and watermelon), Editor-in-Chief (cognac, bitters, ginger ale for the men) and Karen’s Kiss (vodka, peach and melon), and UNO-Politan (your regular cosmo of gin, lime and cranberry with the UNO Twist).

bloggers commentary:
it was a great night for me and fun to meet RJ Ledesma for the first time, thanks to Jayvee Fernandez for introducing me to RJ, and I got surprised that he reads my blog, especially my Neil Gaiman in Manila blog coverage, when I met RJ, he said "Azrael's Merryland!" wow! thanks man!, After our short intros, RJ and Jayvee told me that they are relaunching the magazine on June 2009, and yeah I am excited for that and I just learned that they will be having a new website that will be powered by Jayvee. It was fun to have a talk with people in a one cool place in Martinis, Mandarin Hotel, the night was long with overflowing red wine and beer. I met March 2009 cover girl Karen Pamintuan, then Grace Lee and Heart Evangelista, it was a star jampacked event, I'm happy and almost chickened out to have a photo op with Heart Evangelista, but thanks to Carl for inviting me to join with them in the photo ops heheheh. Also I heard that Tisha Silang will be there, but then RJ told us that Tisha won't make it that night, but expect that she will appear in April 2009 as a cover girl.. wow!!!!!! will feature that in my other blog post.

Grace Lee and Karen Pamintuan


Heart Evangelista

more pics at Uno's multiply site UNO at Martini's Bar, Mandarin Hotel

pics posted here is from Carl Valenzona's coverage UNO March covergirl