My geeky great finds at Robinsons Malls all out clearance sale

P8019517
For a guy like me sometimes get the most lazy part in my geeky life is go shopping, but here in the grand clearance sale of Robinsons Malls I should not think twice because their sale event will run for the whole month of August 2010 and I'm glad that they have many branch here near my area of Manila and Cavite. But my stop is in Robinsons Galeria and just tasted the 1st day of the grand sale, I got a list of stores in my pocket who are on sale, but I observed that almost everyone has a big "SALE" sign in their store glass window.

I started to roam around and landed in one of my favorite stores from Level 1 up to Level 3. I'm glad that my wife Lace is with me and we started our little treasure hunt for ourselves and also for our baby boy Ashton.

So check out below for cool stuff we found at the All Out Clearance Sale of Robinsons Malls

P8019481
Shopping day makes me crazy now! especially whenever there is a grand sale, to make my shopping more comfortable, I should use this Robinsons Mall recycable shopping tote bag, time to save the planet and start to minimize the use of plastic.

P8019516
the joy of my day started after buying the last stock/rare toy of Cybertronian Optimus Prime, it was an awesome day for me and thanks Toys R US for bringing new stocks of this toy.

P8019510 P8019519
(left) My geeky great treasure adventure started here in Toys R US in Robinsons Galeria, upon entering the store, this Baby Fair greeted me and I drag my wife here to check out some baby toys for our 2 month old Ashton, after checking the items, we went inside the store and check out some baby accessories, and I'm surprised that all of it are on sale, most of the items are 50-70% off. (right) Another surprise for me is that Toys R US is now selling the Master Piece Collection Grimlock of Transformers, this toy figure is a real collectors item and its my first time to see it here in Toys R Us, for sale at around 4.5k pesos.

P8019520 P8019526
(left photo) On the sale rack, I saw this Star Theater 2 set with a 50% off, from P1500, the item is now at P699. The Star Theater 2 set can project the stars and other star formation in a 360 degrees inside a dark room. (right photo) At first I thought that its a real camera phone for kids, then after reading the label I learned that it is only a toy that produces sounds after pressing a button hahahah, its on super sale and priced at around P150.

P8019527 P8019529
Here's a super jackpot sale item if you are a video gamer, the direct tv game console is now slashed with a 50% discount to its real price of P3000, and now the video game direct to tv is around P1500. My eyes caught this Star Wars: Republic Squadron, they also have Spider-man and that Singing video game.

P8019536 P8019544
(left) and for our next haul is the Bruin branded Activity Table for toddlers, me and Lace decided to buy this and with a 70% discount price, we didnt let it pass and buy it on the spot. The discounted price is already P500. It is battery operated and it contains lots of games and activity for your kids, and it produces sounds if you press those buttons on top. A colorful mini table for kids, it is so cute! (right) and then we also saw this Fire truck set for kids and with a price of P250 only! the lucky parents nearby bought it and swerte talaga nila! its the great item and a great deal of a price.

P8019532 P8019533
Stuff toys are sold inside Toys R US Robinsons Galeria, from P80 up to P200 pesos, you can now buy stuff toy animals. Most popular stuff toy animals that is being bought by customers is the money, tiger, hush puppy and that bear looking stuff doll.

P8019547 P8019543
(left) baby dolls in 20% off discount (right) candy holders with funny faces hehehe.

P8019548 P8019556
(left) And because that I love weird and funny stuff, I like to recommend this Pop eye glasses heeehe, its on sale at around P100 each. (right) and in preparation for the upcoming Smurf movie, a series of Smurf dolls and plushies are now for sale in Toys R US.

P8019565
My next visit for the grand sale is at Handyman store in Robinsons Galeria, upong entering the store, I already notice this sale signs and items under it.

P8019563 P8019566
(left) from wall clock to oven to vaccum cleaner in discount mode if you will grab it at around P1,500. (right) P99.75 deal and buy one take one for the mini torch light.

P8019576 P8019577
(left) Lace meets the team of Handyman, I like to thank them for accommodating us and their customers. (right) You can find weird and useful gadgets and here I hold what they call a flash light and fan, sale price at around P100.

P8019578 P8019580
(left) the Solar charging LED light is one of the popular item with a sale priced of P100 up, the gadget can charge itself with the help of the rays from the sun. (right) wow! an instant camera case, a water proof and splash proof container that can protect your camera if you want to dip in the beach or pool.

P8019587 P8019590
(left) The solar stake lights are one of the popular item here in Handyman, this gadget can be used as a decor for your garden, but it charges its own battery everyday and it works really fine naman.

P8019601
We visited the Saizen store in Robinsons Galeria and saw our blogger friend who are busy checking out the sale in Saizen, they have a big clearance sale up to 58 pesos.

P8019603
(left) Comic Odyssey is my favorite store/hang out place for geeks like me.This is the most busiest store and I'm happy to see familiar faces and tropas are checking out the big sale of comics in the comic racks.

P8019604 P8019605
All comics and trade paper back items are on sale. Back issues for only P50 each, graphic novels and hardcovers, complete comics set at %50 off, manga comics at 10-50%, action figures at 50% off and statue-figures at around 20% off.

P8019608 P8019607
(left) Legend of the Dark Knight comic book (right) Bart Simpson doll with a very naughty and witty style design.


P8019612 P8019621
After the long shopping hours, me and Lace dropped by inside Pancake House and started to relax our selves sipping yummy cold milkshakes and solo halo halo special.

P8019622 P8019625
P8019624
Here's an interesting shoe I found in GBX, all their shoes are %50 off. That ruberry shoes that looks like a leather is nice with 50% off, now priced at P1500 ( orig price is around P3k)

P8019627
The great sale doesn't end here and I'm very happy that they have it until the end of the month.

P8019632 P8019635
(left) strolling around the Robinsons Department Store and starts to look for great find and items. (right) I saw this Spider-man toy rack and wow! at a price of half na lang.

P8019637
This Spider-man figure now priced at P300.

Web Medium Rectangle 300 x 250
Facebook Fan page of Robinsons Malls- http://www.facebook.com/RobinsonsMalls

There are a lot more stores and wide selections of items, the things you need is already here in the mall and you can try a one stop shopping experience and if you are not yet done, then you can check it again on your next visit. I'm going to Robinsons Star Mills in Pampanga later and see what stuff they have there.

did you like my geeky great finds item feature?