I created my own Darth Vader cheeseburger

214428-darth-vader-burger
Quick's Darth Vader Burger

French fast food chain "Quick" created this promotional burger in tie up with the upcoming Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace 3D, and it says on the news that the burger will be available in Quick fast food on March 1, the burger is not really burned but a burger with black dye. At first I thought that the black Darth Vader burger is made of squid ink.

After I discover that news few weeks ago, I decided creating my own Darth Vader burger at home using that big burger from Johnny Rockets...it was an accident when I switch the oven into 6 minutes and instead of 3 minutes, but then after the oven roast, I smiled because I created my own Darth Vader burger. Sometimes whenever I cook hotdogs, tocino or fried chicken, I create there my own series of Darth Vader food.

IMG480
my own version of Dark Vader burger

Here's my own version Darth Vader burger, its easy to make one at home and there's no need to travel to go to France for that Darth burger. Best served with red light saber tomato ketchup.